*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1035300-Caused-Me-to-Slow-Down-a-Lot
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1035300 added July 16, 2022 at 11:41pm
Restrictions: None
Caused Me to Slow Down a Lot
Caused Me to Slow Down a Lot


Finally got my WDC Short Story for this month created. The same goes for my Shameless Plug and my Please Review for this project. I did them before I went to sleep last night. Unfortunately, that is all that I have been able to do today so far. Once again, that is my fault. But it’s not the usual reason why it’s normally my fault. My typical reason is because of a lack of sleep.

It can be a lack of concentration or work. But those aren’t the reasons either that it’s my fault this time too. It’s because of why it took me so long to create my WDC Short Story for this month on WDC. I left my mouse at work when I left there yesterday. So, I had to create it the old fashion way: with the laptop keypad. And that took a long time to do because of all the indenting, centering, etc. that I always have to do for these short stories.

I could do all that before I Cut and Paste them from my laptop. And I used to do it like that. But I don’t anymore just in case I turn my short stories into a book of short stories. I probably will never do that. It is something that I might do, though. Especially, my Science Faction stories. Most likely, I won’t do them with the stories that aren’t Science Faction. But even they could be made into a book.

If it was a local post that I was working at yesterday, I may have been able to get my mouse back. But I couldn’t do that for a couple of reasons. One reason is that there is no one working there until next Monday. So, I couldn’t even get it if I wanted to do it. The other reason is that the post was about twenty-five miles from where I live. Even if I could get them, I wouldn’t because of the distance. I’m not going to try to get them Monday either.

This kind of works in my favor, though. After all, I have been needing a new mouse for quite a while. Just didn’t need to get one until now. It still functions as a mouse too. But I think it was about to become a dead mouse. So, getting another one wasn’t that big of a deal for me. I just didn’t like why I need to get one.

I also didn’t like waiting until today to get my new one. That’s because I didn’t get it until the middle of the afternoon today. My brother and I didn’t have a lot that needed to be done today. But what little did need to get done took us most of the day to do them. That included me getting my new mouse. As a result, I didn’t get any more written on my second Short Story for this month yet.





© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1035300-Caused-Me-to-Slow-Down-a-Lot