*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1035384-Weak-and-Tired
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1035384 added July 18, 2022 at 11:42pm
Restrictions: None
Weak and Tired
Weak and Tired


It’s official. I have a cold. It started just before I went to sleep last night. The AC in my room was on. And it may have contributed to my cold a little bit. After all, I was chilling. But I don’t think the AC is the reason for my cold. True, it can get kind of cold in my room sometimes. Only it hasn’t been that cold until last night.

Also, I think that I had a slight fever too. But getting under the covers broke it. Usually, if I bundle up, I can get rid of a fever before I wake up the next day. Last night was no different. My fever was broken. Luckily, it did break. After all, I started a new post today. And it turned out a little bit better than I thought.

I knew when to show up today. But I didn’t know how long it was going to be. Also didn’t know about the rest of my work week. So, I emailed the company that I work for. That’s when I found out I’m getting seven more hours a week for a total of thirty-nine. The hourly pay still isn’t good. But at least it’s a permanent post.

Even if I still had the fever, I would have gone into my new post today. Luckily, I didn’t have to do that. My cold was also subsiding during this time too. It didn’t start acting up until after I got home from training. Soon after I got home, it started up again. And I have been weak and tired ever since then.

I’ve felt weak and tired since last night. But it wasn’t too bad until I got home from training. So far, it’s just the weakness and tiredness. The chills and fever haven’t returned. But I haven’t gone to sleep yet. They may return too. I hope not since I go back tomorrow to get more training on this new post.

Like the training today, I will be going to this training tomorrow. I may not feel up to going there. But I will. I don’t think that they would fire me because of it. As a Flex Officer, I can turn down any post. It doesn’t look too good for me if I do. But I can do it. With a permanent post, it’s not that good. Especially, if it’s a new post.

What does all this have to do with my working on the second Short Story for this month? It means that I didn’t get to work on it today. Between the training and how I have been feeling since last night, this is the first chance I have had to get on my laptop. And the only reason why I’m here now is that I don’t want to miss another blogging day.

Will I work on it after I get done writing and posting this blog entry? I want to do it. And I know that I need to continue working on it. But I don’t think that I will. I’m probably going to be going to sleep soon after I post this blog entry. Not because of the usual reason aka a lack of sleep, but because of how I’m feeling.






© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1035384-Weak-and-Tired