*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1035874-Bonus-Journal-Adventure-Reflections
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Action/Adventure · #2273779
Ultimate Trinket Adventure Journal
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1035874 added July 31, 2022 at 11:49pm
Restrictions: None
Bonus Journal: Adventure Reflections
What's this? An additional entry?

Yes apparently there was a hidden task available. The Secret task entitled "The Enchanted Chamber" required some reflections on the overall adventure to be able to clear it.

This adventure was a lot of fun and definitely an amazing challenge. I think it was set up incredibly well and definitely pushed me to the absolute limit this week. I liked the variety of challenges provided and it really exposed me to the wide range of genres and works available on writing.com. I think the challenges were the perfect level of difficulty.

My summer turned out to be a lot busier than I thought it would be and I wound up having to start the adventures very late in the game. When I was looking at the tasks involving the first world it was super intimidating with some really challenging tasks involved. I thought that I would never be able to finish it in time. As it turned out though, the activities were really fun to go through. I think the most challenging segments in this adventure were the Writing Compositions. I felt the most pressure trying to think about what I would write about. Most of the time I wound up completing the reviews first and they helped inspire my compositions. The blog entry were also challenging. I was worried I wouldn't be able to think of 750 words involving the prompt but it turned that the words tend to flow very smoothly once you start writing. I used to blog pretty frequently in the past so it was nice to return to that activity for a brief period.

The themes of each world were really good. I like how the reviews and prompts tied in with each activity giving the task of each world a unique feel to them. I think that best use of the themes was with the Abysmal Realm where the prompts and review genres fit in with the setting perfectly.

I would definitely love to try this activity again in the future if there was a second season available for this.
One thing that I would love to see given that the setting of the adventure is fantasy based would be some fantasy related activities/prompts. We did get to experience a little bit of that with the fantasy reviews in the bonus activities but it would have been exciting to do some fantasy related writing too. ^_^

The last thing I want to add is that I just want thank everyone that helped organize and put this adventure together. It is very clear that an amazing amount of work went into it and it really turn out to be a fun experience. *Smile*

Word Count 450 Words

© Copyright 2022 KingsSideCastle (UN: kingscastle1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KingsSideCastle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1035874-Bonus-Journal-Adventure-Reflections