*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1035915-Plot-Plinko-VI
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#1035915 added August 1, 2022 at 10:27am
Restrictions: None
Plot Plinko (VI)
The competition was fierce, with several choices getting GPs. But the Free Vote totals of choice He continues searching the school gradually built an insurmountable lead and took the victory anyway. If you voted GPs for a loser, I'll soon be sending you a refund, as well as your share of the GPs voted for the winner.

[Poll completed and deleted]

Will, while searching the school for someone to test a magical mask on, has been dragooned into helping some girls. He now has a choice of going off one-on-one with Yumi Saito, who is a cheerleader; or he continue helping two of her classmates. What's his decision?

The poll closes on Tuesday, August 2, at 12:00 ET.

The current storyline continues with—

Interactive: "On the Outside, Peering In
Public: "On the Outside, Peering In

BTW, the next time I do some kind of story-writing poll, I'm going to change the weighting so that Free Votes are worth somewhat less in the final result. Even when the results are fairly close, it takes too many GPs to push a lower-ranked choice to the top. I think that GPs, which are voted by people who are passionate, should punch harder.

© Copyright 2022 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1035915-Plot-Plinko-VI