*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1036009
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Seuzz
Rated: GC · Book · Occult · #2183311
A high school student finds a grimoire that shows how to make magical disguises.
#1036009 added August 2, 2022 at 11:44am
Restrictions: None
A Conjunction Outside of Pisces
Previously: "Favors Denied

"I gotta get home," you tell Roth. "You got something to say, tell me on the way out." You hike your bag onto your shoulders and resume your lope down the school corridor.

Instead heading out the nearest exit, though, you cut down F wing, that way you can hit the parking lot from the back of the school, where you're less likely to get spotted and hassled by a basketball player.

You're almost to the exit when you hear the squeak of sneakers on the polished floor behind you, and Justin runs up to join you.

"Hey yeah," he pants as he drops a heavy arm over your shoulder. "So I was gonna tell you your friend Keith managed to score a spliff. You guys plannin' on splittin' it? Is that how come you're bustin' so hard to get out of here?"

"I'm on a schedule." You wriggle out from under his arm.

"Don't be so rigid, man," he says. "You gotta learn to go with the flow. Oh, and speaking of flow," he says as you pass another boys' restroom. "I gotta take a leak." He jerks his chin at the restroom door. "Keep me company? Let'cha hold my dick as I'm doin' it, if you want." He snickers.

What is it with him trying to get you into restrooms?

But you pause to glance through the glass doors leading out, at the scene beyond. You can't make out who all is out there by the tennis courts, but there's a lot of blobby figures between you and the parking lot.

Probably it's safe. But maybe you could stand to kill a few minutes.

Next: "Firecrackers at the Tennis Court

© Copyright 2022 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1036009