*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1036018-Bo-Sprinkles-Alice
Rated: E · Book · Fantasy · #2275393
My book for the Alice In Wonderland Challenge.
#1036018 added August 2, 2022 at 3:21pm
Restrictions: None
Bo, Sprinkles, Alice
I got to thinking about my characters Bo Bunny and Sprinkles, the unicorn and I write stories about them. They are best friends and fight trolls, ogres, winged monkeys, evil mermaids and keep the world safe from bad things in Ireland. What if Alice from Wonderland met Bo and Sprinkles? Bo and Sprinkles would have protected Alice from the Red Queen and everything evil. Sprinkles' unicorn horn is magical. Alice would have been best friends with Bo and Sprinkles. Bo could have met the white rabbit, march hare and The Mad Hatter would have enjoyed having them for tea. Bo and Sprinkles are from Unicorn Island and evil can't enter there. Bo and Sprinkles could have hung around Wonderland and when things got bad, they would have saved Alice and had chat with The Cheshire Cat and enjoyed a day with Alice and The White Queen. Bo and Sprinkles wouldn't want to live in Wonderland. I don't think I would either but it would be fun to visit. The Red Queen would have been afraid of Bo and Sprinkles. Just some ideas I am throwing out there. Maybe Alice would have ruled Wonderland with Bo and Sprinkles. This sounds like a good scenario.




Mad Hatter, Tea Set and Alice Image


Alice Crown

© Copyright 2022 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1036018-Bo-Sprinkles-Alice