*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1036222-Part-One-of-this-Project-is-Over-With
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1036222 added August 7, 2022 at 11:44pm
Restrictions: None
Part One of this Project is Over With
Part One of This
Project is Over With


It’s finally over with. I’m not referring to the number of days it has taken me to finish writing the Story Outline for my second scriptwriting project, The Final Ritual. But how long it took me overnight and this morning to write twenty-four single paragraphs. Especially, since eight of those were for a Tag Act. And they are only three lines long each.

The Tag Act wasn’t my problem earlier today. Except it changes quite a bit from my single sentence Scene Outline. Not as much as it did for Act Seven and Act Eight. They both changed a whole lot from their single sentences too. But the eighth Act was a lot worse than the seventh Act. About double the amount of single sentences that I need to change in my Scene Outline.

I have had some differences between my single paragraphs and my single sentences with my other nine Acts that I haven’t corrected either in my Scene Outline. But not as bad as these last three. Especially, Act Seven and Act Eight. I don’t know if I’m going to correct these single sentences before I start writing my Scene Outline for this project before I start writing this Scene Outline or if I will do it as I go along with this Scene Outline.

Probably do it before I start writing my Scene Outline. If I don’t, I will probably forget when it comes to my single paragraph Scene Outline. That’s part two of this project. Part three is the script itself. I still have several months before I get to part three. After all, it’s going to take me quite a while to do the single-paragraph Scene Outline.

That’s how time-consuming my Scene Outlines are. I will start writing it this Thursday morning when I return to work. At least I will if I start working on it with the single sentences that I have now. If I correct the ones that need to be corrected, it will be Friday or maybe even Saturday or Sunday before I can get started with part two of this project.

Why did it take me so long to finish this Story Outline? It’s because I had so much trouble writing these twenty-four single paragraphs. Not as much for the Tag Act. Because it went fairly simple. Except for the changes that need to be made in the Scene Outline. Act Seven and Act Eight are different. I had to do a lot of re-writing on most of these paragraphs.



© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1036222-Part-One-of-this-Project-is-Over-With