*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1036709
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1036709 added August 19, 2022 at 8:45pm
Restrictions: None
A Trip to the Movies gone bad - Orphan: First Kill
It was August 19th, 2022, and you were just done FINALLY cleaning up the house. You were just finish polishing off the counters and whatnot when you decided to check in on your asshole brother. You check out his Twitter feed and he talks about seeing a horror movie called "The Orphan."


You thought it would be high time to make that bastard finally pay! However, before you could even THINK about grabbing your camera and heading out to make the bastard pay, things start to get scary. Your vision begins to get distorted and soon the edge of your vision looks like the Sun itself is burning just outside of your field of vision! You go into a tear spilling panic and holler for your girlfriend to please call an eye doctor. Unfortunately, the eye clinics are closing up shop for the weekend, leaving you only having to go to the ER room at a hospital. When you get there, thanks to the guidance of your girlfriend as well as your sister and her sons, you manage to get a room and see a doctor. After some tests, and telling your doctor that you are diabetic, the doctor came to the conclusion that you may be developing Glaucoma, which is a group of eye diseases that can get very severe, especially to someone with diabetes such as yourself. He advises that you get treatment as soon as possible and that you get back on a diet!

You leave the hospital in a huff, and still half blind by...whatever the hell this is, and head to your sister's car. She asks if you are hungry and you say of course. She then asks you what you want to eat and just as you think, you see the promising looking gold color and knew exactly what it was...


Just a moment after your family sits down at a table, you begin to stuff yourself silly with big macs left and right. Your girlfriend tells you that the doctor at the hospital told you that you should get on a diet, not binge here at McDonald's. You decided to kindly say, "Bitch, shut up!" Before you go right back to plowing into a mountain of big macs...
© Copyright 2022 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1036709