*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1036834
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1036834 added August 23, 2022 at 10:25pm
Restrictions: None
A Trip to the Movies gone bad - The Beast Movie!
It was August 12, 2022, and you were just sitting at home watching TV per usual. You were just about to pop open the 3rd can of beer when your phone goes off. It was your Mother, and she seemed quite upset, more upset than usual! You ask what is wrong as you hear the screams of crying children in the background. Your mother is quite upset because she was called over to your brother's house to try to help calm the kids down while your brother tends to your sister. You ask what all has happened and she tells you about the incident at the International Movie Theater tonight. She tells you that while she was in the hospital earlier today, your siblings were going to confront him at the theater and try to say a few things to him. As usual, they run into the security guards and they ended up getting thrown out again. As usual, the guards were quite violent and likes to resort to pulling on the arms when throwing you out. Your sister's arm is fine, but she is still complaining about the pain. You wanted to go out there, but didn't want to risk running into the law again while drunk behind the wheel. So you decided to do what you usually do and hit up social media. You hop onto Facebook and start to go on another tirade as your rage burns red hot in your blood! A couple of hours later, after drinking down more beer while watching TV, you get a strange message on Twitter. It was from a random chick and she seems to be interested in you. Even though you have recently gotten engaged with your girl, you decided to have a chat with her about some things. She then asks you to take some pictures for her. You look over into your bedroom and make sure your fiance` is asleep before you decided to start posing for her while snapping pictures. After a while, the random chick goes dead silent and you wonder if something is wrong.

The next day, you get rudely woken up by your fiance` when she splashed some water on your face. She seems to be quite pissed. You ask what is up and she tells you that she just "literally saw your ass on another Twitter feed." You ask who it was and it was revealed that Ross's psychopathic friend has just cat fished your ass and are showing off the lewd pics!
You go onto his Twitter feed and look on in horror as you see the nudes put out on display!
taken during a late night session Taken during a late night session. Taken during a late night session.

As you keep looking over the page, you see an image of what looks like a buff dude posing behind someone while the person's butt is pressed up against their crotch. The person's face is replaced with yours using Photoshop!

Taken during a late night session.

At this point, your blood boils red hot and you immediately started to blow up Ross's phone. Ross would claim that you have woken him up, but you currently don't give a shit, and angrily demand that he gets in touch with the psychopath and get those images taken off! He asks what is your drunken ass talking about and you again tell him about those images you were tricked into giving to his friend while drunk! Ross then tells you to sober up before hanging up the phone. You try to tell him that you are still sober this morning, but couldn't tell him in time! Your blood boils hotter and you begin to put some clothes on and start to leave the trailer. Just before you could walk out, you started to suddenly struggle to breathe! Your fiance` starts to shout your name as you collapse into the front room.

Days later, you are in a hospital with tubes going into your nose. You have been in the hospital for about a week now. That night when you struggled to breathe, it was revealed that you had caught COVID somewhere and you needed to get to a hospital ASAP. It was August 20, 2022, and you are still in the hospital. You check up on your family and see that your brother with diabetes has went to the hospital last night because he suddenly started to lose his vision. He managed to get his vision cleared up this morning, but is saying the doctors are full of shit because they claimed it was Glaucoma, just to try to get him to go on a diet! You then decided to check on your other brother, Ross, and see what he is doing. Not only is he poking fun of your brother's tweets about him talking crap about the doctors, but he is planning to see yet another movie. He was going to see the new "Beast" movie.


Your blood starts to boil again because while half of the family is in the hospital with COVID or whatever, Ross is out having the time of his life! In a fit of rage, you start to pull the needles and such off of your body as you get ready to leave the hospital room. When the alarm on one of the machines go off, a nurse or two sees it and alerts the security about you trying to leave! You tell the medical staff you are fine and you needed to leave immediately! The medical staff tell you that you are still testing positive for COVID, but you tell them to shove it up their asses and try to fight them off! As you continue to fight, a quick thinking nurse pulls out a syringe and injects you with it! You then realized that she just shot you up with a sedative and you begin to feel woozy. As you pass out, you cuss up a storm under your breath at your brother Ross while your family suffers in the hospital.
© Copyright 2022 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1036834