*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1036835-An-Only-Blogging-Day
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1036835 added August 22, 2022 at 11:31pm
Restrictions: None
An Only Blogging Day
An Only Blogging Day


Today has been a typical first day off from work. My brother and I have been so busy today that this is the first chance that I have gotten to get on my laptop. What does that mean when it comes to my second scriptwriting project, The Final Ritual? It means that I haven’t gotten anything written on it today. That’s how busy we have been today.

It’s not all being busy, though. It hasn’t taken us quite the whole day to do what we needed to get done today. But what needed doing took us most of the day to do. And by the time that we did them, there wasn’t enough time for me to get any writing done on this project because I was just too tired to do it.

No, it’s not because of a lack of sleep last night. I got plenty of that. It’s because what we needed to do tired me out. It started very early this morning. And it didn’t end until almost the evening hours began. That’s how busy it has been for us today. No wonder I didn’t get any writing done on my scriptwriting project today.

Will I start working on it after I get done writing and posting this blog entry? I would like to say that I will. But I probably won’t. After all, I will probably be going to sleep soon after I post this blog entry. Not because of the lack of sleep last night, but because I’m still very tired after what we needed to do today.

Besides, I don’t know what we need to do tomorrow. As far as I know, we don’t need to do anything tomorrow. But I have thought that numerous times before. Only to find out that we do. And when we do, it usually takes us most of the day to do them. If it doesn’t take the whole day. I also don’t know how soon I will need to get up to start doing them.

That’s why I’m probably going to be going to sleep soon after posting this blog entry. Just in case there is something that needs to be done tomorrow. I hope that there isn’t anything. And if that’s true, I should be able to get some writing done on this project tomorrow. But I’m not going to count on anything until it happens.








© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1036835-An-Only-Blogging-Day