*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1036901-One-Problem-After-Another
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1036901 added August 24, 2022 at 11:48pm
Restrictions: None
One Problem After Another
One Problem After Another


No, I’m not having problems with my second scriptwriting project, The Final Ritual. Even though I have been thinking about that a whole lot lately. The problems that I have been having today have been personal. One of them in particular has been a big problem for me today. A problem that has taken me most of the day to solve.

This problem that I’m referring to isn’t writing-related. Like I just wrote, it’s personal. And it has taken almost the whole day to solve it. As a result, I haven’t had any time to do any writing today. I have thought about it quite a bit. And the more I think about it, the more I know that there is something wrong with it. And I think that I know what it is.

I have been remembering this movie. And the way I’m doing it is all wrong. The storyline is still the same for the six main characters. But the way that I’m formatting it is what is wrong with it. That’s probably why I have been having so much trouble with it for about a month now. I think that I can fix that without too much trouble.

It's the Teaser Acts and the Tag Acts that are the problem that I need to fix. Right now, Dinill is the main focus of this movie. And he still is. But Kealor, Pallim, Tylmer, and Corma are also a big part of it too. Especially, when it comes to the Teaser Acts and the Tag Acts. That is what I’m going to be working on tomorrow when I go back to work a little over an hour and a half from right now.

I’m still going to use the fifteen seconds per scene for this movie. It’s just how I set up these scenes that are going to be what I need to change for the Teaser Acts and the Tag Acts that may be a problem. It may become one once I start working on the spreadsheet for it. But I don’t think that it’s going to be that much of a problem.

I don’t think that the eight main Acts for this movie will be affected by this change. But it may be one too. If it is, I will deal with it. I also don’t think that it will take me too long to correct this change. May take most of my shift tomorrow morning to do it. But I don’t think it will take any more time to do it. I may be wrong about that too, though.

Between, the problems that I have had today and my getting ready for work, is the reason why I haven’t been able to get any writing done today. Except for this blog entry, of course. They are also the reason why I haven’t created and posted the two short stories that I have written for this month yet. I still have them to do. And I only got a week to do them. Maybe I won’t because my work week starts up in just over an hour from now. But I will get them posted by the end of the month.






© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1036901-One-Problem-After-Another