*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1037009-Much-Harder-Than-I-Have-Been-Thinking
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1037009 added August 27, 2022 at 11:53pm
Restrictions: None
Much Harder Than I Have Been Thinking
Much Harder Than
I Have Been Thinking


Unfortunately, the above blog title is true. I expected this spreadsheet re-structure would only take a day or two at the most. After all, all I needed to change were the Teaser Acts and the Tag Acts. Only that wasn’t all that needed doing. I also needed to do was to change the eight main Acts. Not only for the four slightly secondary main characters. But for the two main ones too.

The two main characters, aka Dinill and Marri, have become a recent change. But the four slightly secondary characters aka Kealor, Pallim, Tylmer, and Corma have been the biggest change for my second scriptwriting project, The Final Ritual. These four are the main problems that I have been having trouble with regarding this spreadsheet and movie. And I am making some leeway on it.

It’s just not enough leeway, though. I should have finished with this part of the spreadsheet a couple of days ago. Maybe earlier today at the most. But that didn’t happen. True, I did get four possible solutions to my problem done earlier today at work. And all four showed some possible solutions to my problems. But it wasn’t quite good enough. And that is what I’m trying to do.

I don’t expect to win any awards here on WDC or in real life for my scriptwriting. Of course, both would be nice. But that isn’t why I write what I write. I do it for whoever is reading my writing or watching it when it comes to my scriptwriting. They are the reason why I want whatever I’m writing to be as good as it can be. And this project just isn’t there yet.

At one AM WDC Time, I will be returning to work. And when I get there, I will continue to work on this spreadsheet. I have already started working on some more possible solutions to my problem. And I may have come up with a solution to it. My main problems have been the Teaser Acts and the Tag Acts. They have been the ones I have been trying to solve first. But maybe I’m wrong about this way of thinking.

Tomorrow, I’m going to be trying the opposite. I’m going to do the eight main Acts first. Then I will try to put the Teaser Acts and the Tag Acts into my spreadsheet. I don’t know if it will work or not. But I hope that it does. If it doesn’t, I can try it a couple of other different ways too. Hopefully, one of them will work. Preferably, the first one.






© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1037009-Much-Harder-Than-I-Have-Been-Thinking