*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1037086
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1037086 added August 29, 2022 at 11:36pm
Restrictions: None
A Trip to the Movies gone bad - Jurassic World Dominion
It was August 27th, 2022, and you have finally recovered from COVID yesterday. You thought you were going to die in the past two weeks from this disease! Thankfully, you have survived and have lost quite a bit of weight! You were just about to open up a bottle of beer to celebrate when you decided to check your asshole brother's tweet. He talked about seeing some dumb Korean movie at a Theater on the Boardwalk. You also found out that your other brother was recently kicked out of his house after he snapped at his girlfriend and children over a ruined birthday cake. You see on his Twitter feed that he has made numerous attempts to apologize to her, both on social media and on her phone, but she will not budge. You look on his girlfriend's twitter feed and see that she is blowing steam as well, talking about how she just kicked her boyfriend out of the house because he snapped at her baby daughter over her getting into a birthday cake! You also get cranked up again because your sister is still in the hospital with some serious infections and you wanted to make that bastard pay! Unfortunately, it was going to be quite a drive to the Boardwalk, and you didn't want to blow that kind of money on such a long trip. Then another idea came up: You were going to watch a classic American movie: Jurassic Park!


You were going to see Jurassic World Dominion and you were going to one-up that asshole! Of course, as soon as you talked about it on Twitter, many people tried to warn you that the movie sucks major Dino ass and you should really think twice before seeing it. You tell them to kindly piss off before you went to purchase tickets to it. You grab your movie snacks and drink and proceeded to watch the movie...


You couldn't fucking believe it...THIS SHOW REALLY DID SUCK MAJOR ASS!!! HOW THE FUCK COULD THEY DO THIS TO A LEGENDARY MOVIE FRANCHISE?!? You, steaming mad, decided to flag down the management and demand a refund. The management asks what the name of the movie was and what time it started and you angrily say it was the one you just watched! The management tells you that, unfortunately, since you have seen the movie, there is no refund. You get even more pissed off and continue to demand a refund before you were shown the door by security!

You, with your blood still boiling red hot, decided to drive to the nearest liquor store and decided what kind of liquor to buy to help cool your boiling blood off...
© Copyright 2022 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1037086