*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1037552-X-Marks-the-Spot
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #2280466
Old Jokes repurposed for today's world
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1037552 added September 9, 2022 at 6:16pm
Restrictions: None
X Marks the Spot
The Drumpf decided to take the boys fishing, just like the little people. So they drove to the lake and rented a boat. They didn’t get any bites at the first spot, so they ‘upped anchor’ and tried another place. No luck, not even a nibble. They kept trying all day, moving from spot to spot without success. Finally, just at dusk, they hit the jackpot and landed several fish in the final few minutes of the day.

“Do we have to go, can we come back tomorrow?” pleaded Eric.

“Sure,” replied The Drumpf, “but how will we find this spot again?”

“Have you got a pen?” asked Don Jr.

“How about a crayon?” Eric replied.

“That’ll work” Don said, and he leaned over to mark a big X on the side of the boat.

“Now we’ll be able to follow the X and find this exact same spot!”

“Great idea Don!” exclaimed Eric.

“You idiots!” Scoffed The Drumpf. “What makes you think we’ll even get the same boat tomorrow?”
© Copyright 2022 Words Whirling 'Round (UN: tgifisher77 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Words Whirling 'Round has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1037552-X-Marks-the-Spot