*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1037822
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1037822 added September 18, 2022 at 12:18am
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad! - Pearl part 2
It was September 17th, 2022, and you are still hopping mad about last night! You couldn't believe that those bitches at the movie theater had the gall to tell you that you couldn't bring your kids into an R-rated movie! You didn't care if your kids saw a bunch of gore or God forbid, a sex scene out in the cornfield! And to make things worse, you have to clean up your house again! Because your brother thought it would be a good idea to blap about the condition of your house to a random Indian couple, they saw the pictures of your girlfriend hoarding toys for the kids and said couple ended up calling for a welfare check. THIS IS THE SECOND GODDAMN WELFARE CHECK THIS YEAR DONE ON YOUR HOUSE! Earlier this week, the 2nd welfare check was done on your house. And once again, the officer was the cousin of Ross's psychopathic friend, so you know you couldn't keep quiet about it forever! Initially, the Welfare check was going well...until the officer goes into the hallway and sees this.
Picture of a toy hoard

You plead with the officers and tell him that your girlfriend just went crazy with the shopping on Amazon and you couldn't stop her! He again gives you orders to get the toys cleaned up or put away in a safe manner! You let out the world's biggest sigh as the officer drives away. Today, you pull out a big, black trash bag and were putting some toys inside. Your girlfriend pokes her head out of the bedroom, sees what you are doing, freaks out and demands to know what you are doing! You tell her that you are packing up some toys and are going to donate them! She freaks out more and gets more aggressive with her demands, telling you to please put the toys back down as the kids are still playing with them! You again tell her that these toys need to go and they will one day outgrow them. She breaks out into tears and continues to demand that you change your mind! Eventually, you cave in and don't donate the toys. Instead, you hauled all of the extra toys into the attic and place the huge bag into a dusty corner!

In the kitchen, you start to cuss under your breath, knowing that if your asshole brother didn't open his big fat fucking mouth to random strangers, you wouldn't be in this mess! Your girlfriend tells you to watch the attitude as you clean up. You tell her in an angry tone that they wouldn't have to bust their asses all week if that brother of yours would just kindly shut the fuck up about your house. She then tells you that even if he didn't say anything, people would eventually find out anyways. You snap and start to walk over to her to start yet, another violent argument, but you slip on some dog shit and fall backwards, hitting your head on a dishwasher.
This Little Piggy slipped and fell into a dishwasher!

You feel an intense pain shoot through your head before you start to black out. Sometime later, you wake up in your bedroom in your bed with your girlfriend holding an ice pack to the back of your head. She asks if you are alright, and you tell her that you are fine. Even though the pain and injury is minor, you are still quite pissed off with your brother for running his mouth again...
© Copyright 2022 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1037822