*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1037948-Havent-Fixed-It-Yet
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1037948 added September 20, 2022 at 11:52pm
Restrictions: None
Haven't Fixed It Yet
Haven’t Fixed It Yet


Yes, it’s true, I haven’t had a lot of time today to work on my WDC Short Story for this month. But I have had a little bit of time to work on it. And work on it I have. It’s just not the amount of writing that I wanted to get finished for this Short Story. But it’s better than nothing like it was for yesterday’s blog entry.

So, what did I get accomplished today regarding this Short Story? It hasn’t been too much. But I think I know how to make it finished once and for all. I have already added up the words for the first half of this Short Story. And I know how many words I need to add to it in order to get it closer to one thousand aka the first half of this Short Story.

I also think that I know how to add these words to this Short Story. Already read and re-read the first part of the first section/part of this Short Story several times. And adding words, aka sentences, to these paragraphs I don’t need to do. True, I have added a few new words to one or two of them. But not enough to make up for the missing total.

What else can I do to increase the word count to total what I need to get? I think that I have come up with a way to do this too. Since I can’t add to individual paragraphs, I just need to create a few new paragraphs. And I think that I know where to put them within this Short Story to make it as good as I can for it. At least I think that I can.

Unfortunately, I haven’t had the time today to do it. I will tomorrow before I go to work. Don’t know if I can do it by midnight Thursday morning. But I think that I can. It all depends on what my brother and I need to do tomorrow. And as far as I know, there isn’t anything that we need to do. Of course, I have been wrong about this before.

I do know that I personally have several things that I need to do before I go to work tomorrow. But it shouldn’t take me too long to do them. So, I should have plenty of time to finish writing this Short Story. As for creating it and entering this contest before work, I don’t know. I think I can do that too. But I don’t know that yet.

That’s my goal for tomorrow. To get this Short Story finished so that I can start working on my second Short Story that I’m trying to do for this month. I want to start it after I get to work. And I think that I can. But it all depends on whether or not I can finish my WDC Short Story first. Whether or not I can create and post it before then.





© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1037948-Havent-Fixed-It-Yet