*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038026-September-is-winding-down
Rated: 13+ · Book · Writing · #2278909
Just things that I think about now and then.
#1038026 added September 23, 2022 at 8:39am
Restrictions: None
September is winding down
Hard to believe that this year is on the downward slide. This month just started, it seemed, and here we are with only a week left.

Have been keeping myself busy here at WdC...learning new things all the time. Going to have to start a page of things just to remember where all I've been. I've been "fan"-ing a lot of things, and my poor Favorites section cannot keep up...LOL

I have been keeping up with a lot of things. I'm at a 91% at this blog so far, and looking to improve that number. I understand life happens, and I'm learning to roll with the punches, so to speak, but I don't want to use that as an excuse not to keep at it and improve.

Finished the "Spiritual Challenge" for September. I have found some wonderful people that I can share my faith with, and encourage. I am encouraged as well, and this is a blessing.

I've learned how to make a trinket, and am thinking about making one for Christmas, and again around my birthday, which is next June (I'll be 57...how did THAT happen? *Laugh*)

Yup, gonna make a physical notebook of all my going's on here, and where to find things. My poor memory isn't what it used to be (but to be fair, I've never had the best of memory)

So, I'm done scattering marbles around for this morning. May come play again in a bit, but chores around the house are calling me, and I've put them on hold long enough.

Motor Mouth signing off for now...

© Copyright 2022 AmyJo- only 2 steps behind - (UN: ajar0627 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AmyJo- only 2 steps behind - has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038026-September-is-winding-down