*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038144
Rated: XGC · Book · Adult · #2257987
The Trials of Chris-chan after he did the unspeakable.
#1038144 added September 25, 2022 at 10:13pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 8: Kicked out of a group home!
It was mid September, 2022, and you are still quite furious at both your dorky lawyer and the asshole judge! Not only are you going to be in this Godforsaken slammer for a whole nother year, but last month, they attempted to send you to a group home! You only lasted for a few days at the group home before you were cuffed and bought back to this shit hole! All that happened was that you were using your Goddess powers to collect credit card information off of the people running the place and using it to not only purchase a Nintendo Switch and PS5, but to pre-order the second "Sonic the Hedgehog" movie. They told the Jerkops that you have somehow stole their credit cards and made fraudulent purchases with it. You told them that is a lie and you are a Goddess, and you should be treated as so! After you are driven back into the big house, your attorney contacts you again, cussing up a storm and asking why you fucking blew it again at the group home! You told him that you are a Goddess and that group home was full of the "Dang, Dirty Trolls!" He then tells you that he is going to try to get you into another group home and when he does, to please straighten up your act next time. You sigh and say you will.

Earlier this month, you come back into contact with Caden from Praetor and he is asking you for some artwork to sell on Etsy so that they can continue to worship you. You agree and, with black and blue ink pens, decided to get to work on some artwork. You sigh as you draw, wishing you had some Crayola markers with you instead of these lousy ass pens! You mailed off all of the artwork and soon return to your cell. After returning to your cell, you let out another sigh, wishing that the dimensional merge would hurry the Hell up and happen so that you can get your ass out of here, return to the temple, try to make peace with your mother, and get your hands on a new Nintendo Switch and PS5 so you can reconnect to the other dimensions and get back in touch with your hero, Sonic the Hedgehog!

In the meantime, you go back to eating some lame Ramen tasting noodles as you are still rattle from your conversation with the dorky lawyer...
© Copyright 2022 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038144