*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038398-A-trip-to-the-Movies-gone-bad---Smile-movie
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1038398 added September 30, 2022 at 11:16pm
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad - Smile movie
It was September 30th, 2022, and you have just gotten out of jail from a ridiculous fiasco you were involved in last week! You were quite furious with your brother for not only throwing you into jail, but your fiance` as well! As you two head back to the trailer, you get a distress call from your mother. She tells you that a bad storm has just blown through the trailer park and the flood is quite terrible! When you drive up to the trailer park, you almost jump out of your skin when you see it!
Trailer park getting flooded after a bad storm!

Thankfully, you still have a canoe from your last camping trip and used it to help your family and their neighbors out of their homes! They profusely thank you for your service. You then ask your mother if she has heard anything from your asshole brother Ross and she initially didn't know, but after looking at his twitter feed, you see that he is back to his old shenanigans...going back to the damn movies to see "smile" or some shit!!!


Before you could make a plan, you had to keep helping more people with the canoe as the flood is getting worse in the trailer park...
© Copyright 2022 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038398-A-trip-to-the-Movies-gone-bad---Smile-movie