*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038436-What-If
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Family · #2281952
A cryptic message leads to the clarity of Life's purpose.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1038436 added October 22, 2022 at 7:54pm
Restrictions: None
What If?
1. What if my main character (Solomon) started his work career with a simple, cryptic, unsigned message, that read, "You will be a success on the day of"? The last three words are set off in bold font.

2. What if "the day of" referred to as many things as you could think of to be answered as a fill-in-the-blank? (The Day of ________)

3. What if he lived in the day of Joy?

4. What if he lived in the day of pain?

5. What if he lived in the day of Hope?

6. What if he was placed in the Day of the Lord?

7. What if he could live the Day of Christmas for years at a time?

8. What if the day of his salvation was interactive? He could experience the joys of Heaven, and the horrors of Hell as unique moments of his existence. That could make him a much more effective evangelist.

9. What if the day of the creation of Adam became his to explore?

10. What if the day of Original Sin never happened because my main character (Solomon) could tell Adam and Eve about the world of 2022, causing them to forever trust the Lord as Truth (John 14:6,) rather than themselves?

11. What if my main character (Solomon) could be in the crowd as a born-again Christian from the 21st-Century? How would he interact with the crowd? How would he feel, if his best efforts could not change the events of that day? Should he even try to change the events of the Day of Jesus' Crucifixion?

12. What if the day of Eternity was clear to him in a moment of existence?

13. What if the day of the naming of my main character was as significant as the novel itself?

14. What if the day of a human's lifetime is the classroom, being used by God to prepare us for our true life in Eternity?

15. What if the Day of the Everlasting Now is lived by believers in Jesus Christ as hope-filled Joy without regrets and as an Everlasting Escape Room with an unreachable door by those, who choose to go their own way without the need of Jesus, the Christ?


by Jay O'Toole
on October 1st, 2022


Here is yet another signature, that has been provided for me by my good friends, WS & GG.
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2022 Jay O'Toole (UN: 777stan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jay O'Toole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038436-What-If