*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038572-Something-Rare
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#1038572 added October 3, 2022 at 10:07pm
Restrictions: None
Something Rare
I am writing this entry for the Rare Merit Badge. What do you have that is rare? How did you get it?

There is an item of a book about the county I live in Indiana. It is over 150 years old. My mother has this book and won't loan it out or give it to me but she says I can have it someday. This book is as old as the county I live in and it tells who owned what land or all the families who lived here. It is like who descended from who. The land is all mapped out and a lot of the land is farm land and a lot was swamp land. William Turner {not the pirate but I wish!} was the richest man in this part of Indiana and was an ancestor of mine. He gave his daughters all his land but they sold it. So, my family didn't get rich. No one has a book like this in the county.

I have a necklace made by Barbara Fairchild who sang The Teddy Bear Song. My mother got this necklace for me. It is made of purple yarn and a silver medallion. Mom became friends with Barbara and she got the necklace from her and now I have it. It is special.

I have autographs of popular people like Lara Parker of Dark Shadows, {she sent me pictures she autographed of herself at my request} Glen Campbell, { a picture of him when I joined his Fan Club, an album autographed by Waylon Jennings, his second album before he became famous. I have an autograph book signed by singers like Jack Greene, Loretta Lynn, Marty Robbins, Ralph Emery, Junior Sample of Hee Haw, Spec Rhoades from Porter Wagner. I think someday, this autograph book will be a rare find. I have an autographed picture of The High Chaparral Gang that I got from Linda Cristal when I sent her a fan letter. I joined The Passions Fan Club and got color autographed pictures of the cast.

These are my rare finds or at least they are to me as well as being special.

Elsa and Bruni lizard picture.

© Copyright 2022 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038572-Something-Rare