*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038651-Professional-Eliminators---The-Twenty-First-Day-of-October
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Sci-fi · #2282443
Someone was out to get her. Collina wanted to know who it was and why they were doing it.
#1038651 added October 5, 2022 at 1:08am
Restrictions: None
Professional Eliminators - The Twenty-First Day of October

Oct. 21: - "Setting: Settings List" ▼
(1) Create a list of settings in a format easy to edit and expand.
(2) Add brief descriptions, drawings, images or Google Maps coordinates (find the location on Google Maps/Earth and record the URL) for each.

NOTE: You can revise this list at any time, so this revision is not expected to be fully accurate or complete.

The main setting in this novel is the spaceship where Collina, Roobic, and Maveen live when there aren’t TriLan for one reason or another. True, Roobic doesn’t leave their spaceship too often. But Collina and Maveen do. Sometimes it seems they are on TriLan more than their spaceship. That’s why I consider all of TriLan a setting for this novel. Because there is a very good chance that most of it will be. If not all of it.





© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038651-Professional-Eliminators---The-Twenty-First-Day-of-October