*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038656-Professional-Eliminators---The-Twenty-Sixth-Day-of-October
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Sci-fi · #2282443
Someone was out to get her. Collina wanted to know who it was and why they were doing it.
#1038656 added October 5, 2022 at 1:27am
Restrictions: None
Professional Eliminators - The Twenty-Sixth Day of October

Oct. 26: - "General: Market Definition and Narrative Voice Synopsis" ▼
(1) Identify your story type from this list of story types or define it with your own nomenclature.
(2) Describe your target audience. Identify a demographic profile of your ideal reader (try using your character profile template!) Explain in detail what aspects of your novel will appeal to this particular audience and why. Please read this blog post to understand the importance of marketing, and why targeting ""mass appeal"" or ""all readers"" isn't good enough: "Building Your Brand"
(3) Write a synopsis of your novel using the same narrative voice you will use to tell the story.

1. This is a Science Faction, I mean a Science Fiction, Action/Adventure about a female named Collina. She is a Professional Eliminator. And she is very good at what she does. Maybe that’s why someone is trying to eliminate her. Collina wants to know why this is happen. She will do whatever it takes to find that out. Even if it means eliminating every other Professional Eliminator there is on TriLan. And she may need to eliminate several hundred, aka all of them, too.

2. My target audience is anyone who loves Science Faction, I mean Science Fiction, or Action/Adventure. And there are a lot of us out there. Both are two of the most well-liked genres that there are. If they aren’t the top two. The big question is which one is number one. It’s probably Action/Adventure. Then again, it could be Science Faction, I mean Science Fiction. Either way, this novel has both.

3. Collina aimed her two hand weapons. The one on her right she used to eliminate two Professional Eliminators. One after the other before either one of them could fire a power ball out of their hand weapons. The same thing happened on her left side. Only there was only one to eliminate. She eliminated him with a single power ball to his head.

Another attempt to eliminate me. Why were they trying to do that. That, I don’t know yet. But I will find out who it was and why they were doing it. I can’t do that right now, though. Still had at least another ten to fifteen Professional Eliminators to eliminate before they do it to me. Don’t think that I will have that much trouble eliminating them first. After all, there were only about ten to fifteen to eliminate.




© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038656-Professional-Eliminators---The-Twenty-Sixth-Day-of-October