*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038658-Professional-Eliminators---The-Twenty-Eighth-Day-of-October
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Sci-fi · #2282443
Someone was out to get her. Collina wanted to know who it was and why they were doing it.
#1038658 added October 5, 2022 at 1:34am
Restrictions: None
Professional Eliminators - The Twenty-Eighth Day of October

Oct. 28: - "Character: Protagonist Interview" ▼
You are a journalist. The story of your novel is complete. Interview your protagonist and ask the following questions:
(1) How is life for you now, compared to life prior to these events?
(2) How did the events of your story change you?

1. The last few months have been very hard on me. It took a lot out of me to eliminate that many Professional Eliminators. Not to mention those who were in control of them. But I’m going to be okay. Another few months and I will be ready to start eliminating again.

2. It has changed me a lot. I’m going to be a lot more careful and selective when it comes to the eliminations that I will do. I will continue to do them. But that isn’t all I’m going to be doing. Still don’t know why they have been trying to eliminate me. And I will find that out. I just don’t know how long it’s going to take or how many more Professional Eliminators I will be eliminating before I find out why they have done it. This is far from over for me, far from over.




© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038658-Professional-Eliminators---The-Twenty-Eighth-Day-of-October