*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038661-Professional-Eliminators---The-Thirty-First-Day-of-October
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Sci-fi · #2282443
Someone was out to get her. Collina wanted to know who it was and why they were doing it.
#1038661 added October 5, 2022 at 1:45am
Restrictions: None
Professional Eliminators - The Thirty-First Day of October

Oct. 31: - "Plot: Premise Revision" ▼
Now that you have spent a month planning your novel, revise your initial premise. Identify the following:
(1) Setting(s). Where does your story take place?
(2) Protagonist(s). Who is(are) your main character(s)?
(2b) Flaw(s). What is(are) the protagonist's major flaw(s)?
(2c) Goal(s). What does(d) the protagonist(s) want (or want to avoid)?
(3) Conflict(s). What's keeping them from their goal(s)?
(4) Antagonist(s). Who or what is creating the conflict(s)?
(5) Resolution. How does it all turn out in the end?
(6) Theme: What is the theme or moral of the story?
(7) Outline: Update your outline as needed.

1. This novel takes place on the planet of TriLan. And that is where most of it will take place. But not all of it will be on Trilan. A lot of it will be on the spaceship that Collina, Roobic, and Maveen live on when they aren’t on Trilan.

2. Collina is the main character in this story. But Roobic and Maveen are also a big part of it too.

2A. When it comes to flaws, Collina doesn’t have too many of them. But like everyone else, she does have a few. So does Roobic and Maveen. They may be different because of who they are. But they are still the same.

2B. The goals are still the same for Collina. She wants to know who is trying to eliminate her and why. It’s the same for Roobic and Maveen. Only they are mostly there to help Collina any way they can.

3. Every time another Professional Eliminator tries to eliminate Collina it’s keeping her from her goal. It’s either stopping her from eliminating or it’s stopping her from finding out who is trying to eliminate her and why.

4. Who are the Antagonists in this novel? That’s a very good question. A question that won’t be answered until toward the end of this novel.

5. This novel ends with Collina eliminating all those who have been trying to eliminate her first. Unfortunately, that’s not all. It’s not the end of her story. She still doesn’t know why they have been trying to do it.

6. I’m not sure about the theme of this novel. But the moral of it is probably if you try to eliminate Collina, you will be the one eliminated.

7. By now all three of my Outlines should be finished. They will be in their own folder. If they aren’t, it will most likely be the third one that isn’t done quite yet. And if that’s true, I will get it finished today.





© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038661-Professional-Eliminators---The-Thirty-First-Day-of-October