*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038727-Ready
Rated: E · Book · Emotional · #2093535
One man's journey to find the way home
#1038727 added October 6, 2022 at 2:42am
Restrictions: None
Ready
Primed ready to go for the next round wherever it will take me. Part of me feels confused. I came to a place, Erie and I had this plan and it involved the church I was in and it was all about a happy ending, making friends and regaining my voice. After all I was singing out in praise, even asked to sing in a cantata. I even preached and hoped they might get to know me by my preaching. That was where I made my mistake. It was about exposing God, let them see Jesus and everything will take care of itself. Yet God always has a better plan that I never anticipated. And so I am at peace in my diminished role of a DSP, working with intellectually disabled adults. I sit at the table and enjoy the food and company. God was there all the time and God is indeed on his throne. I have made friends and I have seen how God in Christ can work in and through me. Nothing else matters. I may never preach another sermon, but God is Teaching me that the greatest sermon delivered is the one that need not be spoken. It is knowing God is ruling and in control leading me day by day. I am learning the gift of hearing God's own sermon on and in my heart, nothing else even matters. To God be the glory.

© Copyright 2022 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038727-Ready