*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038773-plot-climax
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Other · #2279759
a young inner-city preacher experiences Spiritual and Physical opposition
#1038773 added October 6, 2022 at 11:45pm
Restrictions: None
plot climax
Where is your story going? Describe the climax, the point at which everything changes and the tension of the primary conflict is finally resolved. Use the 'What If' brainstorming exercise to create a list of possibilities, remembering to consider the growth of / change in your main character(s) as a result of this event. The climax can be as hidden and seemingly tiny as that moment when your character finally makes that decision they've been dreading or avoiding for fifteen chapters, or it can be as huge and obvious as an exploding planet. Sometimes, the climax is a little hard to pin down. Was it the moment Ender won his game? Or was it the moment he realized the moving images on his screen were not a simulation, not the game he thought it was, and that he had just personally wiped out an entire alien race?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What if Joal was able to get the people of the city to support his mission?

What if he falls in love and gets married?

What if he receives unexpected funds to help his mission?

What if he is able to convert people to Christianity and actually help the people?

What if he loses everything to save the mission?

What if a huge crime is solved and his mission is restored?

What if he ends up with the homeless people on the street?

What if his faith is extremely tested? Will his faith hold true until the end?

What if he has a lot of people help him in the end because he had helped them?

What if there is a huge chapel service at the end where everything will turn out ok?

What if some churches get together to help him run his mission?

What if he ends up recovering in the hospital from an incident of conflict, and someone helps organize a resolution to all left over issues?

What if people come together in the city to make it a better place? What kind of changes can bring about positive results?



I don't want this to just be about religion. I want it to be about an overall good outcome for the people of the city. I want them to work together to bring about positive change from the seed the preacher plants there. I want a lot of different action and conflict to be going on throughout the story. I want people to be guessing what is happening next while at the same time demonstrating sometimes what happens in Spiritual warfare and in real life. I think the story itself is about the conflicts and resolutions. The climax will be where all is resolved in a satisfactory way. There will be a few tragedies along the way. These will raise awareness to issues that need to be resolved.

a signature image created for Marvelous Friend
© Copyright 2022 Marvelous Friend (UN: pickmarvilla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marvelous Friend has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038773-plot-climax