*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038964-Weekend-Average
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1038964 added October 9, 2022 at 11:36pm
Restrictions: None
Weekend Average
Weekend Average


This may be another quick blog entry. Not be because I don’t have anything to write about because I do. It’s because I haven’t gotten too much sleep the last couple of days. That normally happened on my days off. But this time it was before my days off even began. Why haven’t I gotten a lot of sleep the last couple of days?

Don’t know the answer to that question because I don’t know. I try to get at least six hours of sleep per day. Usually, it seven to eight hours. Especially, during my work week. It’s not unusual for it to happen on my days off. Can’t explain that either. But that’s when it usually happened. Unfortunately, today was an exception because my days off don’t start until tonight at midnight aka tomorrow morning.

What does the above blog title mean? It means that I got another twenty single paragraphs for my third Outline for the October Prep Challenge written earlier today at work. That equals three chapters and one introduction. Of course, one of those chapters was Chapter Two. And those single paragraphs are only four lines long. Just like they are in the other chapters. That’s what Chapters Twos, Fours, Sevens, and nines are too.

I write my Outlines like I do my chapters. Ones and threes are five lines long. The twos and fours are four lines long. And they belong to Roobic and Maveen. Just like the Chapters themselves. The fives are six lines long. It’s just like the second Outline. Only it’s for each chapter, introduction, and Conclusion now. Does that read a little bit confusing? It does to me. And I’m the one writing it.

What about when I return to work this Friday morning? I’m going to try to work on this Outline over the next four days. Four days this week because I had to take Thursday off for a funeral. Probably won’t get too much writing done that day. But hopefully, I will in the next three days. Whether I do or I don’t, I’m going to continue working on it when I return to work on Thursday.

Even one or two chapters per day will help me finish it before it’s due for this challenge. I think the due date is the twenty-third. But I’m not sure if that is correct without looking at the calendar. And I don’t have the time to do that right now. I don’t know how many chapters I will get done on Friday. But if it’s anything like the last couple of days, it should be about ten to fifteen single paragraphs.









© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038964-Weekend-Average