*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1039133-Another-Sort-of-All-Nighter
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1039133 added October 12, 2022 at 11:33pm
Restrictions: None
Another Sort of All-Nighter
Another Sort of All-Nighter


Unfortunately, it looks like I’m going to be doing another all-nighter. Only this one is different in a couple of ways. One way is that I’m going to be working that night. So, even though it’s an all-nighter, it’s not really one since I’m going to be up all night anyway.

The second reason is that it’s probably not going to be an all-nighter. What do I mean by that? I mean that I’m not going to be starting my second Short Story for the October Prep Challenge from scratch. I haven’t gotten a lot of it written today. Have gotten some, though.

About one-fourth of it, I have written. Maybe even a third has been written. It’s hard to write because I have written around five hundred words so far. The first one was between a thousand and fifteen hundred aka thirteen ninety. I want my other three about that long too.

If that’s true, then I am about a third of the way through it. Unfortunately, that’s probably all I’m going to be able to get done before I go back to work tomorrow night aka Friday morning. I’m going to try to work on it tomorrow before I got back to work. But I doubt that I will.

My brother and I have a lot to do tomorrow. And it’s going to take most of the day to do it. If it doesn’t take all day. As a result, I probably won’t be able to get any writing done before I go to work tomorrow. Of course, I’m going to try. It’s just unlikely I will be able to do any.

That’s why I’m writing I will need to do another all-nighter. Only it shouldn’t be quite that long. True, I will only have about a thousand words to write at the most. But I only have around six hours to write them. I did thirteen ninety last time. So, there’s no reason why I can’t do it again.

The only thing was I had three days to do it. This time I only have two days. And one of those days is a Saturday when it’s due. I should be able to do it in one day. Especially, if I can get some written before I go back to work. But I’m not going to count on anything until it happens.

Normally, I would try to work on it after I finish writing and posting this blog entry. But I need to get up very, very early tomorrow morning. So, I will be going to sleep soon after I finish posting this blog entry. That’s another reason why I will be doing another all-nighter.






© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1039133-Another-Sort-of-All-Nighter