*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1039765-Day-26-Market-Definition-and-Narrative-Voice-Synopsis
Rated: 13+ · Book · Sci-fi · #2281958
To keep all documents relating to the October Preparation Challenge for NaNoWriMo
#1039765 added October 26, 2022 at 9:50am
Restrictions: None
Day 26. Market Definition and Narrative Voice Synopsis
1) I think that I'm attempting to write a psychological fantasy. The story will lead to Maurice learning something about himself, and becoming more effective as a result. The road to this discovery of self will be strange in places, with fantasy/surreal elements.

(2) This story has a target audience of one - me. I have no likelihood of publishing it either conventionally or via self publishing. I have no wish to get involved with building a social media presence to sell my work.

(3) Stage magician Maurice encounters the mysterious Philomena, the Devil, not to mention an ancient Egyptian magician and the Cairo cat. Whilst trying to work out if he is in love with Philomena, and dealing with being prime suspect in a murder investigation, Maurice must undertake three strange tasks to gain three wishes. Maybe, just maybe he will get to become a part of the transcendental Theatre of Magic.
© Copyright 2022 Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness (UN: adherennium at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1039765-Day-26-Market-Definition-and-Narrative-Voice-Synopsis