*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1039777
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#1039777 added October 26, 2022 at 3:11pm
Restrictions: None
Taylor Swift Today
Taylor Swift. What happened to sweet Taylor Swift? I watched a new video of hers on YouTube. It is like Cinderella and in the beginning and she has three step sisters and she is cleaning the floor and they are picking on her. They go the ball and Taylor changes into a modern day, glamorous woman and looks like a Macys perfume commercial. the video goes back to Taylor being dressed like Cinderella and the castle and gargoyles appearing. I love Medieval times and gothic but I was hoping the video would be about Cinderella like it started out to be in the beginning. The song in Bejeweled from her new Midnight Hour Album. Taylor's music has changed so much. The last CD I bought by her was 1989. I loved Shake It Off. The song about she has a long list of lovers and I'll write your name.

I love her old songs. You Should Be With Me, Love Story, Back To December, Red. Taylor was so different. She is still beautiful but did she really need to change? I have been listening to her old songs and her new songs. I am sure the CD Midnight will make a lot of money but it won't be because of me. I hope she is happy. I wish Taylor all the best as I listen to her old songs. I did use her picture as a cover art for this book.

Elsa and Bruni lizard picture.

© Copyright 2022 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1039777