*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1039809-Marbles-running-amok---again
Rated: 13+ · Book · Writing · #2278909
Just things that I think about now and then.
#1039809 added October 27, 2022 at 2:14am
Restrictions: None
Marbles running amok - again
Well it is 1:00am my time. My home care nurse came to see me today. BP was 165/95 (still that bottom number won't behave) and my sugar today was 177 (not fasting). My wound on my back isn't healing a fast as the other side did, and probably a good thing that I have doctor's appointments coming up. I have a Cardiology appointment Monday, so will see what's going on with that. Probably going to need a sleep study done again for my apnea. (Darn check engine lights *Headbang* ).

My daughter and I came up with the holiday meal planning for Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's. She also is going to order us both winter coats in the next week or so. We are also getting things rounded up so that we can make a boat-load of cookies/muffins for the teachers at her work. She'll get the stuff, and help put things together, but I imagine I will be doing the lion's share of baking. I don't mind. It will give me something to do.

On WdC, I'm doing this writing - quite late tonight. I also did an entry for Take Up Your Cross, and Express It in 8. Tomorrow, I plan on working on I Write, and maybe do a Writer's Cramp. I'm working on getting a bunch of recipes together, so we shall see how that works. I have about 6 feet of garland crocheted (Granny Stars) for the Christmas tree. Found a cool gnome ornament craft, and some clear glass ornament crafts that would be fun to make. My phone updated today, and I watched some YouTube music and started watching a young man who goes by "Mr. Beast". He skyrocketed to YouTube fame by getting sponsorships and giving away money and donating to foodbanks and homeless shelters. Quite the story - and he started out at the tender age of 14-ish? Anyway, he's grown now, and he's kind of funny to watch. He also seems quite humble. More power to him and his philanthropic work.

I'm going back over a trilogy that I've read about 4 times: Wolfblade, Warrior, Warlord. I've already done a product review on Wolfblade, and will soon do reviews for the other two. Jennifer Fallon has done a wonderful job at building this fantasy world. It is a good escape for when I'm tired of looking at the screen.

I made the pork loin chops in the crockpot today. I added some basic Mrs. Dash, some liquid smoke and a combination of water/apple juice. When my daughter got home, she shredded the meat, and made some enchiladas out of it. They were pretty tasty. I may have to add that recipe to the collection that I have for the cookbook that I plan on working on for NaNo.

Not much else going on at the moment. I'm starting to get a little tired, so I may just have to cut this a little short today.

I'm about to 500 words now, so, I guess I will need to write more during the day. I still cannot get how fast this year has wound down.

See ya tomorrow.

520 Words

signature updated by lili_in_fl

© Copyright 2022 AmyJo- only 2 steps behind - (UN: ajar0627 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AmyJo- only 2 steps behind - has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1039809-Marbles-running-amok---again