*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040002
Rated: XGC · Book · Adult · #2257987
The Trials of Chris-chan after he did the unspeakable.
#1040002 added October 30, 2022 at 11:01pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 9: Another cruddy Halloween in jail
It was late October, 2022, and you are still quite burned up with pretty much everyone. For starters, that dorky lawyer lied out of his ass pretty much all year long, saying that you will be home in no time! Instead of being returned to your Holy Temple, you either ended up going to Western State Hospital, some other medical facility, or back to your jail cell! Then, there was Judge Miyamoto-San, who kept being a royal asshole to you in the courtroom. He kept denying your simple requests and did everything in his power to make your life a living Hell, even demanding that you look for a job when you get out of jail! Then there was the traitors Josh and Bella! If these two had just kept their mouths shut, YOU WOULDN'T BE IN THIS DAMN PREDICAMENT TO GODDAMN BEGIN WITH! Then there was naysayers like Helena and Kenneth, who keeps telling you that you have legit lost your mind and you need help! You tell them that they had better change their ways or you will be smiting them when you get out of jail!

Things would be going normally until you get some letters from complete strangers. They tell you that the Holy Temple is in great disrepair and is starting to fall apart! They said that not only is the patio rotting away, but a shed has fully collapsed! This shed is called the "Dreaming Studio" and was made by your late father! You spent many a childhood days in that wonderful shack! You then begin to panic and was just about to rush to the nearest jail phone, but then remembered something. Your mother currently has a restraining order against you! You let out a big ol' sigh as you wished that your mother didn't let herself get brainwashed by a witch into putting a restraining order against you! Not only is this keeping you from contacting her again, but is keeping you out of YOUR OWN sacred temple as well. Now, you have a bit of a conundrum on your hands. Not only do you not have a car because of that terrible wreck, but if you can't find a reliable person on the outside and find a way to get that person to somehow restore the Holy Temple, it will be next to go! You shudder at the thought of losing both your house and your ride in one single blow while locked up.

You once again let out a sigh as you realize that you are going to spend another shitty Halloween in jail...
© Copyright 2022 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040002