*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040066-Plot-Premise-Revision
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Other · #2279759
a young inner-city preacher experiences Spiritual and Physical opposition
#1040066 added October 31, 2022 at 6:22pm
Restrictions: None
Plot: Premise Revision
"Plot: Premise Revision" ▼
Now that you have spent a month planning your novel, revise your initial premise. Identify the following:
(1) Setting(s). Where does your story take place?
This story takes place in Chicago, Illinois. I will use actual addresses, although the address may have a different purpose in reality.
(2) Protagonist(s). Who is(are) your main character(s)?
The main character is Joal Burnett.
(2b) Flaw(s). What is(are) the protagonist's major flaw(s)?
His major flaw will be his temper.
(2c) Goal(s). What does(d) the protagonist(s) want (or want to avoid)?
Joal wants to run his own mission to help transform lives. He wants his family to accept his choice.
(3) Conflict(s). What's keeping them from their goal(s)?
His family wants him to take over the family construction business.
(4) Antagonist(s). Who or what is creating the conflict(s)?
What isn't? LOL His family, finances, time, lack of support and volunteers, gangsters, community, etc...
(5) Resolution. How does it all turn out in the end?
Everything works out in the end. Joal is able to purchase and run a mission, he gets married, makes amends with his family, and even the community begins to work with him instead of against him.
(6) Theme: What is the theme or moral of the story?
All things work together for good for those who love God and are called according to his purpose.
(7) Outline: Update your outline as needed.
Outline is pretty well done for now.





a signature image created for Marvelous Friend



a signature image created for Marvelous Friend
© Copyright 2022 Marvelous Friend (UN: pickmarvilla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marvelous Friend has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040066-Plot-Premise-Revision