*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040242-Chapter-15
by Raven
Rated: GC · Book · Action/Adventure · #2284509
In the aftermath of The Raven saga, our heroes past comes back to bite them… literally.
#1040242 added November 4, 2022 at 5:49am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 15
Jake awoke with a slight start. His head ached and his body felt heavy. He was in a bed, but he felt uneasy despite the plush feather pillows and soft mattress. Something felt off, but he couldn't quite place it. He sat up and looked around to try to figure out where he was. This wasn't his bedroom, but he instantly recognized it. The cold stone walls and floors, the burning torches on the walls, and the various torture devices hanging around the room were hauntingly familiar. He was back in the castle, more specifically, he was in Rebecca's chambers!

He stood up and felt an uncomfortable weight between his legs. He grunted as he looked down to see what it was, but a pair of black slacks concealed the object. Reluctantly, he reached down to touch his crotch and felt metal beneath his pants. He closed his eyes and let out an annoyed sigh as he realized what it was. A chastity cage, the one that Rebecca had placed him in after Beth's attempt at freeing him. Then, he noticed the rest of his clothes. A purple button-up shirt with golden inlays, a matching black blazer, and a pair of polished dress shoes on his feet. What was going on? He was dressed for a wedding, but he couldn't remember even receiving an invitation.

He furrowed his brow as he stood up and began to pace around the room. This felt familiar, but there was something that wasn't right. Maybe Ashley knew something, but then he felt an emptiness within himself at the thought of her. Ordinarily, just thinking of her would bring her to the forefront of his reality, but there was only silence and loneliness at the thought of her. It was like a hollowness was left lingering in his heart. The sadness was quickly overshadowed by a mild panic at her absence. Where had she gone, and why was he here and alone? There was something wrong here, but he couldn't quite place it. Whatever it was, Jake knew he was missing something big.

The door to Rebecca's room swung open, and Jake instinctively went into a fighting stance. Aurora stepped in wearing a black and purple bride's maid's dress that showed off her impressive physique. She scoffed when she saw Jake, "Hmph, looking to relieve some stress, bitch-boy? Trust me, if this weren't Goth's wedding day, I'd be more than happy to beat you senseless. Straighten up and relax before I tell our Goddess you tried to attack me and escape."

"Wedding day?" Jake repeated, his heart sinking, "That's not-what are you talking about?"

Aurora rolled her eyes at him, "She must have used you pretty hard last night for you to forget your big day. Today's the day you and her tie the eternal knot, and you take your undeserving place alongside her until the end of time. Now, drop your guard before I lose my patience, worm."

"Now, now, let's not jump to violence," a joyous and unnerving voice called from the doorway as Courtney stepped into the room, "We'll take it from here, Aurora. There's no sense in ruining your dress over such a worthless slut. Why don't you head back downstairs and tend to our blushing bride?"

"Courtney?" Jake asked, more confused than ever as his ex stood in a matching gown to Aurora with a broken and listless Pam and Beth behind her, "What are you doing here?!"

"I've always been here, Jake," Courtney replied sweetly as though it were obvious, "Don't you remember? When you surrendered yourself to Goth, I came with you. I was angry then, but the Goddess showed me that you were never really mine. She was kind enough to let me watch and help in your punishments, though, and because of her, I've been granted a place in her halls."

"Tch, have fun with this miserable shit," Aurora said, shouldering Pam as she turned to leave, "At least someone around here still remembers what's important."

Jake watched as Pam stumbled but didn't respond when Aurora hit her. "Pam, are you alright?" he asked, concerned by her almost lifeless demeanor.

"She can't hear you, Jake," Courtney answered with a broad smile, "Well, she can, but she's not exactly all there anymore. The price of disobedience and breaking your word is steep around here, but it allowed me the opportunity to rise up! Isn't that right, Pammy?"

Courtney threw her pale arm around Pam's neck and shook the blonde vigorously. Pam's eyes were completely devoid of life as Courtney even went as far as to grope his ordinarily dominant friend. "What are you talking about?" Jake asked, unable to recall anything beyond waking up.

"Oh, how quick we are to forget!" Courtney laughed as she let go of Pam and walked around to Beth to give his friend's hair a violent yank, "You three were stupid enough to try to run out on us! Pamela here had made a deal with Goth for Beth's collar removal, but the terms were that if Beth went rogue, like we all knew she would, then Pammy would lose everything! Boy, it's really amazing how much you can fuck up other people's lives, you know? It wasn't enough that you left me in financial ruin and shame, you had to drag these two down with you! You really are a selfish piece of work, Jake. I mean, they were borderline happy before you tried to skip out! Of course, now they can't feel anything. Well, I mean, they can, but it's not like they can say anything about it! Put them in the right position, and you can almost hear their screams through their eyes."

"That's not-no, that can't be right," Jake argued, his head hurting as he tried to remember, "They came to me to convince me to run. We…ugh, this isn't right."

"That's the way your life goes, Jakey," Courtney mocked, slapping Beth across the face and relishing her lack of response, "That's what you do. Nothing you try ever turns out, and you always have someone else to blame. The escape was your idea, and you goaded the two of them into going along with you! Luckily, I know you better than anyone except Goth. I knew where you'd go, what you'd do, and I made it a point to bring you three back. Now, you've already pissed off your Goddess enough, so let's get you ready for the first day of the rest of your life! You're going to love being a part of her, and I gave her some fun suggestions as to how you two can spend your honeymoon before we destroy Metropolis! Let's get moving!"

"No," Jake said, stepping back, "This can't be happening."

Courtney's joyful smile fell as she suddenly lunged at Jake with breathtaking speed. Her hand was on his throat before he could react, and she held him up in the air without dropping a sweat. "This is the bed you've made for yourself, Jake," she said coldly, flashing a jagged row of teeth at him, "If it were up to me, you'd be in a thousand pieces right now. For whatever reason, though, Goth still sees value in your sad existence, but I'm sure you'll fuck that up soon enough. When you do, I'll be waiting to have my turn. Until then, I'll just have to settle for playing with your friends while you watch."

Courtney dropped Jake without warning, and he landed on his ass gasping and coughing. He looked up at her with fear and rage in his eyes, "They're not yours to touch," he said.

"Their lives are not their own anymore, Jake," she countered before smiling again, "Oh, I can't wait for the reception! You're going to love what I've got planned. Now, get up, get your shit together, and let's get a move on! Grab him, idiots, let's not prolong this anymore. I'm getting hungry, and I know Goth is anxious to have her lover back."

Jake could only watch and Beth and Pam did as they were told. They walked over to him and reached down to grab his arms. Their eyes met his, and his heart broke at the state behind them. I was like Courtney had said, they were utterly broken and defeated. The color was all but gone, but there was an almost remorseful and unspoken plea for help hiding behind them. They pulled him to his feet, and the three of them followed Courtney out the door as she hummed a merry tune to herself. He told himself that this wasn't real, but part of him was terrified that it was. There had to be something he could do, but what? He wracked his brain as he was led out of Rebecca's room and down the stairs.

—-------------------

Beth woke to a splitting headache and a complete inability to move her arms and legs. "What the fuck?" she asked herself as she tried to figure out what was happening.

Wherever she was, it was dark and smelled dank and decrepit. There was something that felt familiar about it, but she couldn't put her finger on it. How did she get here, wherever here was? What was she doing here? The room was suddenly illuminated by sconces on the wall that flickered to life without warning. She could move her head, but her arms and legs were tied to four corners. She was on a bed, albeit tied up, but the mattress was bare and stained from what she could see. A single door sat adjacent from her, and it suddenly swung open. The figure that stepped into the room made her heart stop and blood run cold. Long red hair, a curvy body covered by an almost ceremonial robe, and a face that Beth had hoped to never see again. Abigail walked in with a lustful look in her eyes and wicked grin.

"You're dead," Beth said, her voice quivering despite herself.

"Death is something that cannot touch me, my little ass-slave," Abigail replied as she walked over to a camera that sat at the foot of the bed, "It's also a mercy that people like you don't deserve. How is my little ass-cleaner this morning? I hope you're hungry and thirsty, because I've got quite a bit of gas pain this morning and I haven't showered in days. I should really stop drinking milk with my coffee, but it makes for such a lovely drink. Your fans also love watching you scream into my ass."

Beth didn't want to believe that this was happening, but memories of hours under the sadistic woman before her flooded her mind. She'd seen Pam dismantle and destroy her, but hearing her voice was all too real and terrifying. She struggled against the restraints as the red light from the camera came on and Abigail approached the bed. "No, I saw you die!" Beth shouted as Abigail dropped her robe to reveal her naked curves, "Pam ripped your soul to shreds!"

Abigail chuckled as she climbed onto the bed, "Oh ye of little faith. That blonde bimbo you love so much failed to stop me. She's in the other room with a couple of my more devoted followers giving them a much needed release."

Beth thrashed and bucked against the restraints, but they held strong and seemed to tighten around her wrists and ankles. "Get away from me!" Beth screamed as Abigail stepped over her and presented her bulbous ass to her.

"That's the spirit, slave," Abigail said with an almost demonic laugh, "Do you hear that everyone? Your favorite slave still has some fight in her. I think we're going to go extra long this morning. This one goes out to all of my long-term subscribers, and I'll be sure to let you all see her pathetic face after our session! Ready, ass-slave?"

"You can't do this!" Beth screamed as her terror overtook all rationale, "Get your fatass away from me!"

"That sounds like a yes to me!" Abigail laughed as she dropped her swampy and smelly ass down onto Beth's face, "Oh, her nose fell right into place! She may say she hates this, but her face was made to be sat on. I can feel her breathing against my hole. Mm, just so you all know, it's been four days since my last shower, and the air conditioner is broken in my room. My ass is sweatier than ever, but those who've been buying my panties already know that. Oh, I think I feel my slave's breakfast working its way out. Open wide, ass-slave, your Goddess has some fresh morning air for you!"

The weight of Abigail's ass on Beth's face was worse than she remembered. The stench of unwashed filth and stale farts clung to her meaty cheeks, and Beth wanted nothing more than to escape. This was something out of one of her nightmares. It couldn't be real, it couldn't! She couldn't turn her head to escape what she knew was coming, and sweat dribbled down from the crack of her ass and onto Beth's face. She was going to be sick. An ominous gurgle from up above told her what was coming, and Beth was powerless to stop the inevitable. Her air supply was limited and tainted, but Abigail was about to make it much worse. The monster above her waited until she was about to pass out before raising up slightly and gracing her with her gas.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTT

Beth's body betrayed her as her lungs tried desperately to find air, but all they received was a sulfuric and repulsive fart. She coughed and gagged as Abigail sat back down and sealed the stench against her face. "Oh, a nice bassy bubbler for my slave," Abigail laughed as she spoke to the camera, "I think she likes it, don't you? Mm, her breathing is heavy and is tickling my asshole. Should I give her more?"

Beth wanted to murder her tormentor. It was one thing when Pam did this with her, but it was different with someone she could trust. Abigail was a horrid and repulsive sadist, though. She screamed obscenities and threats into her prison, but they were muffled and only served to bring pleasure to the monster atop her. If she could just get one arm free, then she could try to fight back. Abigail sat back on her face as her stomach gurgled and rumbled above her yet again. Beth knew what was coming, but again, she couldn't do anything to stop her body as darkness began to surround her. Abigail rose up once again, Beth reluctantly gasped for air, and was given three blasts of air from Abigail.

PPPPPPHHHHHHRRRRRRNNNNNNTTTTTT

BBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPP

BBBBRRRRRBBBBBBBTTTTTT

"Three for the price of one!" another voice cheered, "Nicely done, ma'am!"

Beth felt like she might vomit as the noxious and polluted air filled her lungs. She turned her head to the side in an attempt to escape her torment, and her eyes widened as she spotted Courtney Tellar holding a camera close by. "You!" Beth shouted between coughs, "I'm gonna kill you both!"

"Uh-oh, looks like she's not happy with your gifts, Lady A," Courtney laughed, "Want me to turn her head so she can give your asshole a kiss?"

"I think that's a lovely idea, Courtney," Abigail said as she rocked back and forth on Beth's chest, "For those who are new, the voice you're hearing is my lovely assistant, Courtney Tellar. A wayward traveller who came to me shortly after my ass-cat arrived. She's been responsible for the remarkable camera work, implementing your suggestions, and the editing process that you've all been so appreciative of!"

Beth couldn't believe what she was hearing. This couldn't be right. Courtney wasn't even around when they went to Ravenfalls, was she? She didn't have time to think as Courtney grabbed a fistful of her hair and turned her head back to face Abigails swampy crack. Beth found herself begging as Abigail pulled her cheeks apart to welcome her back, "No, no, please, don't!"

"It's so cute when they beg!" Courtney laughed as Abigail sat herself back down on Beth's face, "Pucker up, ass-cat, and put that mouth of yours to good use! Lady A deserves a clean asshole, and that's really all you're good for!"

"Well said, Courtney," Abigail laughed as she nestled herself on Beth's unwilling face, "Use your tongue, ass-cat, and maybe I'll get off before I have to shit. Go on, let your Goddess know that you understand your place in life. Oo, I feel another gas bubble coming. Why don't I let her swallow this one?"

Beth was horrified at the very idea of tasting Abigail's ass, but the thought of being a human toilet was far worse. Against her will and better judgement, Beth closed her eyes and stuck out her tongue. The acrid taste of sweat and filth was glaringly apparent as she made contact, and she could feel beads of sweat dropping into her mouth. The taste was too real, too foul, and too disgusting for her mind to believe otherwise. She had to get out, but how could she? She had to be missing something, right? Tears rolled down her cheeks and mixed with Abigail's sweat as she gave the sadist what she wanted. She hated herself for it, but she hated Abigail more. Her rage was all that kept her from completely breaking, but it did nothing to stop her from complying. Her spirit was further crushed as Abigail hit her with another fart that filled her mouth.

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNTTTTTTTT

—------------------

Pam opened her eyes and felt a strange feeling inside of her. She wasn't bound or restrained, but rather, she was free and sitting in a stone chair. The back was high, and it was padded in a surprisingly comfortable way. The arms were cold stone, though, and she couldn't recall falling asleep in it. Looking around, she found herself sitting atop the staircase in the main hall of the castle. Why was she here? She couldn't remember returning, and she certainly couldn't understand why she was sitting in Goth's throne. She tried to stand up, but she found that her body would not listen to her commands. This was odd.

"My most sincere apologies, Goddess," the voice of Aurora spoke from beneath her, "I have failed to retrieve your pet, but another has managed to succeed in my stead. I beg your forgiveness and mercy, Goddess, but I will accept whatever punishment you deem necessary for my failure."

Goddess, what was Aurora talking about? Pam looked down at her old colleague who remained bowed at the foot of the stairs. She'd never heard Aurora speak to anyone other than Rebecca in such a tone. What was going on, and who was she talking about? Again, Pam couldn't make her body react, but her voice spoke of its own accord. Her tone was cold and callus as she addressed Aurora, "I grow tired of your excuses and shortcomings, Aurora. Rebecca found you amusing, but failure is something that I will not tolerate. A simple task proved to be too much for you, so perhaps it is time we reevaluate your position in our home."

"Goddess, I-" Aurora began.

"No!" Pam screamed, slamming her fist down on the arm and cracking the stone, "I will hear no more of your excuses and apologies, Aurora! Bring me the one who managed to carry out my will, and try not to screw this up as well. Surely, this task shouldn't be too difficult for you, as incompetent as you have proven to be."

Pam was shocked at the way her voice sounded and what came out of her mouth. She'd never been fond of Aurora, but she was speaking to her as though she were lower than a dog. "I-yes, Goddess, at once," Aurora said, rising and bowing again before rushing to the doors, "Your will be done, great Goddess."

Pam crossed her legs, placed an elbow on the arm, and rested her cheek against her fist as she waited. Her mind was racing as it tried to understand what was happening. Why was she back here? Where was Rebecca? How was Aurora alive? What was wrong with her? Question after question continued to spring up in her mind, but not a single answer could be found. She wasn't in control of herself, and that was more troubling than any of the questions that flooded her mind. It was as though she were just a passive observer trapped within herself. The doors to the main hall were open, and Pam watched as Aurora led a familiar and sickening woman in. Courtney Tellar strode behind Aurora with Beth in shackles behind her and a chain in her hands. Immediately, Pam wanted to rush to confront the two and comfort her beloved, but her body remained where it was.

"I see you can follow orders when they're simple enough," she said to Aurora, "Stand aside and let me see the newcomer. We will discuss your punishment soon enough, but do not let me hear your wretched voice again until then!"

Aurora didn't reply as she moved to stand to the left and allowed Courtney to step forward. Courtney gave Beth's chain a rough yank that sent a wave of agitation through Pam's mind, but again, she remained seated. "Greetings, Goddess!" Courtney said with a wave, "I found your big minion with a gunshot wound in Metropolis, and she told me that you lost something important to you! Being the good Samaritan that I am, I could just let someone as renowned as yourself go without her prize! So, I took it upon myself to retrieve your lost Kitty-Cat!"

"It seems there is still talent in the world beyond these walls after all," Pam praised, much to her own disgust, "However, nothing is done for free or without some selfish desire. I'm a benevolent Goddess, unlike my predecessor, but I will not tolerate games. Speak your name, girl, but do not try to withhold what is rightfully mine from me."

"I wouldn't dream of it, Goddess," Courtney said, putting a hand on her chest, "I am Courtney Tellar, and all I want is a place among your rising empire. I'm smart enough to see when the tide is rising, and all I want is a boat to rise with you. Your pet is yours, and I won't be ransoming her for your favor. If all I leave here today is with my life, then that will be fine by me."

"Aurora, bring me my pet," Pam ordered, "Harm her, and you'll be spending the rest of your existence as a slave for our slaves."

"Your will be done, Goddess," Aurora said as she walked over to Beth who struggled in her bonds.

Pam wanted to rush from the throne to check on Beth, to pull her away from Aurora, and to put an end to Courtney once and for all. She remained immobile and impassive, though. All she could do was watch from the outside as Beth weakly fought against Aurora. "Don't be difficult, Kitty," Courtney chided, much to Pam's irritation, "Your owner has been worried sick about you. Let's not keep her waiting any longer."

"Don't touch me!" Beth shouted as Aurora tried to grab her, "So help me, the next bullet is going between your ugly eyes!"

"Then walk your ass up to our Goddess!" Aurora snapped.

"Aurora!" Pam barked, causing Aurora to stop and shrink, "Elizabeth may have strayed from me, but it is not your place to carry out discipline in our hierarchy! I will remind you that Rebecca is no more because she was foolish enough to go against me. Perhaps you would like to join her in absolution? There is always room for more within my growing sphere of influence."

What? Had she really taken Rebecca's spirit into her own? She couldn't have, she wouldn't! Such magics were dangerous, unpredictable, and almost forbidden. There were tales of witches, wizards, warlocks, sorcerers, and sorceresses who attempted the spells, but they were never the same afterwards. To go through and merge minds and personalities with anyone was a risk, and the stories of the results were never pleasant. The stories were written as warnings to stop new mages from pursuing such a craft, and were often considered almost as dangerous as making a pact with a demon.

"Pam, please!" Beth shouted up at her, "I know you're still in there, and I know none of this is what you want!"

"Silence, pet," Pam said softly, but still with venom in her tone that made her skin crawl, "Step forward, my beloved pet. Let me have a look at you."

Beth hesitated for a moment, and Pam could see the hopelessness in her eyes. She needed to do something to help her, but she was trapped and unable to act. Beth looked between Courtney and Aurora for a moment before advancing up the stairs. She stopped in front of Pam, but she couldn't bring herself to look at her. Pam's empathy was still active, and she could feel the despair and fear rolling off of her Beth. She reached out and grabbed her jaw before turning it side to side. "You're hurt," she said matter-of-factly, "Why must you continue to resist me? You belong to me, and you know how much I care for you."

"If that were true, then you'd stop this madness," Beth said, and Pam felt a wave of rage hit her as she watched herself strike Beth across the face.

For the first time since waking up, Pam got to her feet as Beth fell to the ground. "Why must you make me hurt you?!" Pam screamed down at her, "I took you in, protected you from the whims of those who would see you destroyed, and saved you from Rebecca before she could devour you! Can you not see that everything I've done has been for you!"

"Was killing Jake also for me?" Beth asked, causing Pam to flinch.

"He was loyal to Rebecca, and he needed to be dealt with," Pam said coldly, "You will serve me, Elizabeth, my Kitten, one way or another. Know that I take no pleasure in punishing you, but that I do it out of love."

"Keep telling yourself that," Beth said bitterly, "Maybe one day, somebody will believe it. You're no different than Goth."

"If I may, your Goddessness," Courtney spoke up before Pam could stomp on Beth's face, "Maybe she would do well to spend time with others in your court. It might help her to see that you are indeed merciful and benevolent. After all, you are the one who rid the world of Goth and assumed the role of the new Goddess. I, for one, would be happy to offer my services to educate your pet in how good she has it serving under you. We should all be so lucky as to follow your will."

Pam wanted to strike Courtney down where she stood for even suggesting sharing her beloved, but instead, she slowly lowered her foot. She was floored by the next words out of her mouth, "Perhaps there is wisdom in your proposal. How does that sound, Kitten? A few nights serving someone else to remind you of just how fortunate you are to be with me sounds like a wonderful idea."

"Pam, listen to yourself!" Beth snapped, "You never would have agreed to this before you merged with Goth!"

"I'll be more than happy to lend my services, Goddess," Courtney beamed as she approached without invitation, "If you'll have me, I can certainly help to teach your pet without doing any serious harm. Well, nothing that someone of your caliber can't undo."

"Let us out!" the voice of rage boomed in Pam's head as Pam's physical form did nothing to stop Courtney from approaching, "She belongs to us, not to some zombified whore! Think, you moronic waste, remember what's real and what isn't!"

"I'll take good care of your little pet," Courtney practically purred before adding, "It's amazing how far you've managed to come since leaving the service of Goth. You're stronger, smarter, and more malicious than she ever was. You've even got her lap dog terrified to even look at you! Color me impressed."

"Kill her!" Rage barked inside of Pam's head, "Don't let her touch Beth!"

"Pam, please!" Beth begged, her sapphire eyes pleading with her, "Please, I loved you! Don't let her do this to me!"

This wasn't right, but what was she missing? She could feel something just on the fringes of her mind, but she couldn't place it. "This isn't real, you fool!" Rage screamed at her, "The toxin, the fight, the bombs, remember already!"

Pam's eyes widened as Courtney approached and she suddenly remembered the truth. Courtney reached out to grab Beth, but Pam's hand shot out and grabbed her wrist. "Something wrong, Goddess?" Courtney asked, her tone betraying nothing beyond general curiosity.

"Yes," Pam said, her voice finally her own again as she let her emotions begin to roll freely and felt the potion begin to take effect, "This is a lie, Courtney, and one that you almost had me believing. Nobody touches my Kitten except me."

"What are you talking about?" Courntey asked, eyeing Pam suspiciously.

"Drop the act," Pam warned, her power surging, "Even if this isn't the real you, I wonder how it would feel to be ripped to shreds in your own mind. Care to find out?"

Courtney looked at her with wide eyes for a second before grinning and disappearing from her grasp. "Clever little witch," her voice echoed around her as the castle halls began to fade to darkness, "I have to say, I expected more than just a stupid what-if scenario from you. Daddy mistreating you, killing your best friend, and this is what truly scares you?! Ha, I guess it's the simple things that hit the hardest, eh?! Becoming the next Goth Goddess, what a riot! I don't know how you managed to slip out of my grasp, but you're going right back where I want you! This time, I'll give you something to really scare you stiff!"

The room spun and shifted as it turned to the blood rites chamber. Pam closed her eyes and tried to let the potion take full effect before she fell into another nightmare. "I don't think so," she said as she concentrated on finding Beth, "This is only the beginning, Courtney, and I'm not going back anywhere! I'll see you soon enough, girl!"

Pam shimmered and disappeared, much to Courtney's shock and outrage, "What?! Get back here, you ugly cunt! This is my world, and you don't get to decide! Get back here!"

—------------------

Beth was reaching her breaking point beneath Abigail. Between her rancid fumes and Courtney's vicious mockery, she could feel herself breaking down. Whether this was real or not, she was trapped in this hell without hope. She'd brought Abigail to climax, much to her disgust and dismay, but the sadistic monster still hadn't shown her mercy. Only merciless mockery and more of her poisonous gas. The familiar rumble from above her told her what was about to come. She braced herself as best she could for another kiss from Abigail's disgusting ass.

PPPPPPHHHHHHRRRRRRNNNNNTTTTTT

Courtney grabbed her hair and leaned in, "Breathe that in, Beth. Do you know what that smell is, that stench? That's the smell of your life, and it's all your good for. Afraid of a big fat hillbilly ass, you're more pathetic than I ever could have imagined. Not getting eaten by Goth, not those sad collars, and not even becoming a murderer, but getting gassed by a dead woman."

What was she talking about? Maybe it was the amount of methane that Beth had taken in, but she couldn't follow what Courtney was implying. Something about the way she spoke, though, there was something wrong about it. "I don't hear sniffing, ass-cat!" Abigail chided from up above, "Don't disappoint our viewers by passing out just yet!"

"Get off of her, you pretentious cow!" Pam's voice boomed and shook the room, "I'll gladly kill you a second time, you backwoods hack!"

"What the hell?!" Courtney growled, releasing Beth's hair and getting to her feet, "So, this is where you escaped to! I've got no idea how you're circumventing me, but this stops now!"

"What?" Beth asked weakly as Abigail's weight was suddenly lifted from her chest.

"I'll deal with you shortly, Courtney," Pam snapped, sending a wave of energy out and pushing Courtney away from Beth before snapping her fingers and releasing Beth's restraints, "Beth, this isn't real! Remember the potion, Kitten. Come on, we've got work to do!"

"How dare you interrupt what was sure to be an instant hit on my OnlyFans!" Abigail roared before Pam silenced her with a wave of her hand.

"Pipe down, you illusionary hag!" Pam barked, her disdain for Abigail still fresh and apparent.

Courtney got to her feet as Beth sat up and coughed. "I told you before, Pamela," Courtney said darkly, "This is my world, and I make the rules here! Abigail may have been little more than a fraud in your world, but here….here she can be whatever I want her to be!"

Abigail began to swell in size, growing until she touched the ceiling. She cackled as she looked down at Pam, "How about a little size fetish material then?! A bit of insertion on a couple of toys who forgot their place! My ass-cat can be my butt-plug and you can be my new dildo!"

"Ugh, you repugnant and inbred whore!" Pam shouted, her hair beginning to lift into the air as her body began to glow, "This may be your creation, Courtney, but I'm in control of my mind now. I'll make you regret testing the limits of a sorceress and her abilities on her own playing field!"

"Oh, I can't wait!" Courtney snarled as she began controlling Abigail like a puppet.

Beth was still regaining her faculties when she watched Abigail's giant hand fly down to try to snatch her. It was stopped by a shimmering light that temporarily blinded her. She opened her eyes to see Pam standing before her with one hand held up to stop Abigail's. "Gather yourself, Kitten, we're leaving shortly," Pam said calmly before she focused her attention on Abigail, "Whether you're twenty feet tall or six, I'll erase you from this world forever!"

Beth got to her feet and started to remember everything. The bombs, Courtney's insane toxin, and her dubious trick to get Jake to let down his guard. Everything came flooding back, and she felt furious at what she'd been subjected to. She saw Pam push Abigail's hand away and begin charging a spell to make good on her promise. Beth turned her attention to Courtney and let her fury call forth her sword. "I am going to cut you to fucking ribbons, you undead bitch!" Beth shouted as she sped towards Courtney as Pam destroyed Abigail's gigantic illusion with a single spell.

"Fine, have your little victory!" Courtney shouted as she disappeared, "This isn't over, ladies. I know where you're heading next, and I hope you're ready for what's to come. Even if you manage to somehow escape, your time is running out!"

Beth cut through where Courtney had been only seconds ago, but the air was empty and began to shimmer. "Great, now what?" she grumbled.

Pam hurried over to her and grabbed her hand, "She's trying to recreate another hallucination," she explained as she focused on Jake's energy, "It's weaker, but the effects of her poison are still there. We need to find Jake before we fall back into chaos. Keep your sword at the ready, and be ready for a fight when we free him. Courtney knows that we've found a way through her control, but she is still in control of things. She's going to throw everything she has at us to stop us from succeeding. Let's move!"

"Understood," Beth said as Pam locked onto Jake and transported to whatever nightmare he was living.

—----------------

Jake was still trying to figure out what was happening as he stood at the alter. The large stone slab with four chains was meant to hold him in place, that much he remembered, but wasn't he supposed to be naked for that part? Something wasn't right. His lifeless friends stood beside him, each wearing the same gown that Aurora and Courtney wore. Their eyes were staring off elsewhere, and it broke Jake's heart to think that it was because of him. He stood beside Courtney who had been grinning ear to ear since they arrived, but now looked slightly perturbed. What was he missing? It was driving him insane!

Rebecca entered the hall wearing a black gown that highlighted her height and striking figure. Jake found himself staring at her in wonder as she walked down the aisle alongside Bitchbreaker, who still wore her leather outfit. He was still nervous, but something about seeing Rebecca brought a small smile to his face and a hollow feeling in his heart. Why did he feel as though he'd never see her again? She walked at a slow and even pace with a serene smile that he rarely saw on her lips. Her hair was let down, and she was absolutely gorgeous. If it weren't for being trapped in the castle for eternity, Jake might have even been happy as she made her way closer.

"Oh, right," Courtney said, slapping her head, "Almost forgot my part in all this. Don't let him out of your sight, dummies."

Beth and Pam grabbed his arms as Courtney suddenly stepped past him and to the front behind a podium. Rebecca stopped in front of Jake and looked down at him. "Dearly devoted," Courtney began, and Jake realized that she was officiating the ceremony, "We are gathered here this evening, under the light of the blood moon, to join two souls in union for all eternity! Through trials and tribulations, our Goddess has proven that this pathetic, sad, and weak little man belongs to her, and we are here to make this official! If anyone, except Jake, has any objections, let them speak now and be obliterated!"

It was perhaps the strangest sounding wedding speech Jake had ever heard, and more than a little insulting. Nobody said a word, and Jake found himself shaking as he looked up at Rebecca. He swore that he saw her eyes flash from purple to a brief shade of crimson, but he couldn't be sure. "Are you ready, my Raven?" she asked as she looked at him with hungry eyes.

"Stop!" Pam's voice cut through the ceremony, and Jake looked over to see his friend still standing idly and dumbstruck, "Over here, Jake!"

"What in the nine circles of Hell is this?!" Rebecca demanded, her eyes flashing again as she glared at Pam and Beth who seemed to drop out of thin air at the end of the hall, "Pamela?! What sort of trickery have you done now?!"

"Hold your tongue, you cheap imitation," Pam sneered as Beth watched the room, "Jake, listen to me. This isn't real, none of this is. Think about it, Courtney was one of Rebecca's victims when we introduced the collars. She was never a part of the inner sanctum, and this was never something meant to happen."

"Huh?" Jake asked.

"That's enough out of you!" Courtney growled as she raised a hand and caused the ground around Pam to shake and shoot into the air, "I just said speak now so you can be obliterated, and since I seem to be the only one paying attention, I guess I'll have to enforce this rule!"

"Shit," Beth said as she jumped to avoid getting thrown by the suddenly moving floor, "Jake, Pam is telling the truth! Remember, we've still got to save the city from this nutjob! Snap out of it, man!"

Jake's head hurt, but he started to remember the events that happened before. As his memories returned, the stupefied Beth and Pam released him and fell to the ground. He'd thrown the three of them into Courtney's world! He'd let his guard down for just long enough for her to unleash her toxin, but Pam's plan was working. He shook off his headache, and heard a familiar voice beside him, "That potion needs instructions for how to activate it. I've been trying to get to you since that gas was unleashed, my love. I apologize for making you wait."

"Ash!" Jake exclaimed as he turned to see his soul bound lover standing beside him, "I thought I'd lost you!"

"I missed you too, Jake," Ashley said with a smile, "You look good in a tux, by the way."

"Holy shit!" Beth exclaimed as she landed in a roll beside Jake and Ashley, "How are you here?!"

"You can see her?" Jake asked as Pam landed beside the three of them.

"This isn't a normal battleground," Pam explained, "Ashley is bound to Jake and his mind, and we are existing in a metaphysical environment as opposed to our usual earthbound one. It gives us a slight advantage now that we have regained our faculties, but that doesn't mean that we've won."

"Oh, how right you are!" Courtney's voice boomed as the castle walls began to shake and rip apart, "You all might have found a get together, but all that means is that you can die together! Why don't we go ahead and kick things up a notch?! So far, you've dealt with one fear at a time, but let's see how you handle everything at once?!"

"What the hell is going on?!" Beth demanded as the floors shook and the walls broke.

The castle walls shattered and the bricks spun around them. A small black hole seemed to form in the distance, and Courtney cackled madly as she let herself fall into it. Her body was stretched, changed, and distorted as their world changed. Fire and dust spun in twisters around the platform that they were left with. Those that had been in the room moments ago disappeared, but none of them believed they would be gone for long. Platforms and walls were formed from debris that landed around them, but none of it did anything to hide the monster that Courtney had become. She was gigantic, easily fifty feet tall, and her skin was an almost pale green with black veins running down her arms. Her eyes glowed a sickening greenish yellow, and her sharp teeth glinted in the light of the dying sun behind her.

"You've heard of the boogeyman?!" Courtney asked, her voice layered with dual tones and booming, "Let's call me the Banshee! Haha, let's see what you're made of, heroes!"
© Copyright 2022 Raven (UN: awesomeone1427 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raven has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040242-Chapter-15