*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040338
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1040338 added November 7, 2022 at 2:45pm
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad - Terrifier 2
It was Halloween of 2022, and you were just waking up to not only go and take a morning dump, but to shower off. While in the shower, you hear your girlfriend panicking and asking you to hurry up and get out of the shower! You hop out of the shower and see on the news that the rural town that your family is living in...is currently under quarantine because of an outbreak of the Norovirus! As you watch the news, your blood begins to boil as you can think of only one person who is the cause of this...your asshole brother Ross!

Ever since he started his personal pilgrimage to Bourbon Street in New Orleans, he has always picked up diseases from down there and bought them back. You know this because every time he came back from a trip to New Orleans, the entire apartment building that he used to live in would get sick with a virus of sorts. This would go on until eventually your brother got evicted from the apartment for some reason and now lives in a house. And now that there is a pandemic going on, he has stepped up his game and bought back the Norovirus and has gotten a lot of people sick! As you start to get dressed, thinking of a plan to do something still for Halloween, your girlfriend sees a notification on Facebook. It was in regards to recent events and a local school was hosting a virtual event for the kids. It was simply them playing an old animated show:


You couldn't believe this, everyone has worked so hard to get ready for Halloween this year! The decorations, the costumes, even the parties! All have been dashed because your idiot brother thought it would be a good idea to hang around all those foreign people for several hours at a time, then bring the diseases home to town and create fiascos like this!!!

Thankfully, after a bit of research, there is a gated community just outside of your rural town that is still letting trick-or-treaters at their door! You nearly sang for joy as you start to make numerous phone calls to people in your family. After you all got your costumes on and loaded up into the vehicles, you all managed to get around the authorities, you managed to reach the gated community and begin to let the kids out to go trick-or-treating. You all managed to get quite a good bit of candy! You then go to this house and you see this chick and she looks to be in her early 20s, wearing a cowgirl outfit. You have half a mind to hit her up, but your girlfriend notices you staring at her and you jumped, telling her that it was nothing! She then rolls her eyes before you all resume trick-or-treating.

It would be November 1st, 2022, and you are getting things ready for your daughter's birthday. You have just placed an order of about $1000 worth of food from a southwestern bar and grill. You would begin to put the food out and your girlfriend asks if spending that kind of money on catering is a bit foolish or not. You tell her no, and that your family is known to have a huge appetite! As the day goes on, your mother would come over to your child's birthday party...dressed like this...


You ask your mother why she is dressed like a widow at a funeral and she said that there will be a funeral soon...for your asshole brother's dignity. You roll your eyes again and show her the table where the food is at. She then freezes into place and stares at everything while saying, "Really? You going to go and pick up from a Mexican restaurant?" You tell her to relax and that the food is harmless! She sighs before she goes over and starts to scoop up some rice. You then tell her that she can just make a huge, stuffed burrito with all the ingredients laid out and she looks at you with a stern look, saying, "As in a huge, stuffed burrito...just like the kind served at that restaurant that Ross likes to go to? Like the one where there is a wetback chef there that Ross used to date back in the day?" You go into shock for a little bit and calm your mother down before you help her make a burrito. She then sees two different bowls of Queso. One with just cheese and the other with beef in it. She asks why there is Queso with beef in it and you said that it would taste better with beef it and she says, "You know who else puts beef in their queso? That wetback chef at the restaurant that we got banned from!" You again try to calm your mother down before she angrily throws the plate of food away and storms out of the house. The party continued on as normal, but you felt kind of bad for upsetting your mother like that...

It was November 4th, 2022, and you are once again at home thinking of things to do this weekend. Just then, something in your head tells you to check in on your asshole brother and as soon as you did, you find out that he is watching another movie that night, Terrifier 2!


You then decided now would be the perfect time to pick up your camera and equipment and get revenge! However, you are then stopped by something. You were stopped dead in your tracks by the fact that if you try to stalk your brother again, you might run into his 'date' again, and get your humongous ass handed to you! You then start to panic and feel your nerves start to flare up! You needed to find a way to cool off your nerves and fast! Just then, an idea popped up in your head!


You decided to call out to Papa John's and order an insane amount of pizza! Eventually, the pizza boy arrives with the goods!
A boy struggling to bring in a dozen boxes of pizza!

You then think that since no one else will eat any pizza, you only grab a couple of slices of pizza. As you eat your pizza, your girlfriend comes in and asks if you have ordered all of that pizza. You tell her that you did to help relax your nerves, why? She then tells you that your sister and her sons have just came by and pretty much devoured all of the pizza. You panic and storm into the kitchen, where you see nothing but a big pile of empty pizza boxes! Your blood starts to boil as rage starts to build up...


After you trashed up your own kitchen, you decided to storm into your bedroom, hopping mad over all of the glorious pizza getting ate up by your family! Your girlfriend rushes in to try to calm you down, but you turn around quite quickly and start to interrogate her on how they found out about all of the pizza and why they devoured it the way they did! She tried to plead with you to calm down because your sister and her kids got quite hungry and wanted a bite to eat, but you didn't want to hear any of it and continue the rampage...


Your girlfriend continues to try to calm you down, but your blood boils even more and you decided to run to a corner and reach for something...a baseball bat!
What happens when you eat up all of a pig's pizza.

Your girlfriend freaks out even more and tries to stop you, but you end up pushing her to the side before you proceeded to chase your family out of the house! Hours later, you grab a frozen pizza or two and defrost them, getting them ready to eat as you finally start to calm down...

It was November 5, 2022, and you woke up from your haze after going to bed with a gut full of pizza! You stretch out and start to head to the shower when you decided to check in on your asshole brother again. You check his social media and see that he is talking about going to the state fair with some people!
Taken from their website.

You once again planned to go, but then you see on the website that their will be farm animals there. You get spooked and shudder as you think about the...donkey incident...
You quickly look for something else to do and you find out that the WWE is having a special "Crown Jewel" event tonight!
Taken off of a website.

Later that night, after ordering about $100 worth of McDonald's, you turn on the TV to the Peacock and begin watching the show when your girlfriend asks what you are doing. You tell her that you are watching the "Crown Jewel" and that is it. She gets a bit annoyed and tells you that she and the kids want to go to the State Fair. You tell her that is not happening and you are staying at home to watch WWE. Your girlfriend then tells you to quit being such a sourpuss and at that point, you snap and yell, "LOOK, YOU AREN'T THE ONE THAT GOT HUMILIATED BY A DONKEY AT A FESTIVAL, SO KINDLY SHUT THE FUCK UP AND JUST DO WHAT I ASK, OK?!? Your girlfriend rolls her eyes and says something along the lines of "Whatever fatass" before storming off to her room. She would then slam the door so loudly, that it makes you jump and your nerves to start flaring up again! Thankfully, you grab a frozen pizza or two from your stockpile and ate them. As the pizza settles into your gut, you start to feel your nerves relax again as you watch WWE on TV...
© Copyright 2022 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040338