*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040362-The-LORD-Has-Founded-Zion
Rated: ASR · Book · Religious · #2179217
Walking In The Love Of The Lord; Casting All My Cares On Him!
#1040362 added November 7, 2022 at 10:05pm
Restrictions: None
The LORD Has Founded Zion
*CountryIL* *CountryUS*

I pray O Lord, God of Heaven and Earth, for Your holy city Jerusalem. Psalm 87 we sing, Your City of Zion is upon the Holy Mount. You have brought soul after soul into the valleys of Israel and shepherding them like a loving father. You nurtured and taught and imparted to their spirit everything they asked for. And when they forgot You, You had mercy and left off what was happening in other places to assure they would turn again to Your will and Your purposes.

You are a Good Good Father, and there is none like You in all the world. Bless the nation of Israel once more as they navigate the world of the Revived Church, who Love You, love Your Book, Love Your Son, Love Your Kingdom, Love Your Nation and Love Your City of Beauty and Life. Please defend Your city from the divisive men who want to rip Your city into two pieces. One for the Lamb, one for the Mosque. One for the Redeemer, one for the Ishmael. Let it not be so in the earth’s life time; no division for “Glorious things of you are spoken, O city of God. Singers and dancers alike say, “All my springs are in you!” Thank You for raising up nations to say no to the woodsmen who would split Your Holy Mound with an ax of self righteous peace making. They are warmongers who want war, demand war and do not sleep until the blood of youth is mixed into the soil of sand and clay.

You O Lord rise strong over the “United Nations” who love dictators, party leaders and socialists, and work to dissolve borders and the self rule of those who stand for You! Have mercy on the enemies of Israel, but shut their mouths! Close up the gaping canyon below the noses of their granite faces. Bring confusion of the hour and the minute of the day where the digits on their devises are in disarray and they can’t tell the time or the seasons. Give them a sense that their brother cares, but their minds can no longer discern who their brother is. They already dwell in darkness. Would Your holy light cause them extreme confusion? Bless them with Your Holy Light O Lord that they may see clearly the internal workings of their blood thirsty partners.
You O Lord Love the Gates of Zion more than the dwelling places of Jacob. How much more do You love those who dwell in Jerusalem, the City of David. Give grace to all of Jerusalem’s inhabitants and make Your City, Israel’s delight. Make Your City the center of commerce for the whole world. Establish her wealth, power, and authority over all of her neighbors that if they do not have her favor, they are swept away with the storms from the desert.
Thank You for my friends, the Church, Your Church. Melt away all dividing lines except Your Book. May those who say they are the Church but defame, scorn, deride, re-write and belittle the precepts of Your Book be sent into oblivion and remove the word “church” from their mind, heart and soul. May the sign above their meeting places say: “Ichabod,” “The Glory of God Has Departed Our....”

Allow those who no longer believe the Words of Your Book, be what they are, a kingdom unto themselves to nurture the works of darkness to those who refuse to repent of their sin. Let them continue to deny there is sin, and there is no devil, and that hell is not a real place. May they add wine and narcotics to their services to dull the pain of a life lived without You and Your hope of salvation. Nourish their delusions until their misery is no longer tolerable and they fall before the cross and plead for mercy.

May the true Church rise with Your promised prosperity that we, Your children would have the resources to help those losing their homes to foreclosure and past due rents. As the economy sucks their bank accounts dry may the Church have Your Kingdom Economy in place to relieve the suffering of no heat, no food, and no bed this winter. May the missions that are already filled with the homeless be franchised in every city to accommodate the thousands yet to be delivered into the streets with only a shopping cart of possessions left.
Fund the welfare system of every Church to take in the broken hearted from the storms of winter. May the heart of Jesus be in every Elder, every Deacon and every family that names the name of Jesus. May our bank accounts overflow with the generosity You provoke in the 1% to give of their millions to save their lost countrymen, their distant kin.

Open up new industry with higher wages for the uneducated and under served of my nation. Deliver every hungry soul from the evil of poverty and the depression of want. Meet the needs of my nation’s children whose fathers and mothers have departed mentally or physically. Deliver them from the hands of the abusers and the users.
For the mothers who cherish what You have put in their wombs, may they have the fortitude and resources to raise their children in health and prosperity and where there is any lack may the churches and cities and counties of this land give all that is needed to honor the choice for life.

For those whose womb is inhabited by the unwanted may they never be impregnated again. May they be as barren as King David’s wife Michal for the rest of their lives. May those who sow their seed without regard to its outcome be struck with impotence for the rest of their days. May the seed of American men become as rare as unicorns until legalized abortion is removed from all the United States who defy the rulings of the Supreme Court of America. May every American couple bound in unsanctioned unions be visited by Your Spirit of Truth and be convicted of their lawlessness and harlotry. May those who are unrepentant have the needs for their many lovers be met with impotence and a loss of libido. May what they worship be theirs to keep all the way to the grave or until the Spirit of Repentance brings them to the foot of the cross.
Thank You Father for being a Loving God who desires none to perish. You alone are the author of life and You alone can stem the tide of irrational shedding of innocent blood. Our Supreme Rulers have spoken. Governors have responded. May the fortunes of those Governors who defy the new rulings from the Supreme Court on abortion be swept away into the hands of those who will sponsor unwanted children into loving homes. May the process of adoption be taken out of the hands of greedy lawyers and judges and put into the hands of agencies that can expedite at low cost the adoption of a parentless child.

May every new born child be a wanted child. A loved child. May every newly formed child in the womb today be a wanted child. A cherished child. May there be no more birthed child under the skies of America until the value of the unwanted child raises to astronomical monetary value and every last baby is spoken for. Habitations past the womb for every infant is what I desire. Break the curse of abortion off of this nation forever Lord.

I pray all of these prayers in the name of Jesus’ and to Your Honor, Glory and Praise! Amen.








*Music2*~Kenword~*Music2* *Mugr*

 
         Signature For IWG         Merit Badge in Inspirational W G
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new "Inspirational ~W~G~" merit badge for your group,  [Link To Item #1990737] ! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We appreciate it! -SMs
*Music2**Music1**Music2* *Music2**Music1**Music2*
 
♫~ Kenword~♫
 
(101@100513)_(101x2@030614)_(100x6@031820___
 (YCM_@122313)





© Copyright 2022 ♫~ Kenword~♫ (UN: kenword101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
♫~ Kenword~♫ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040362-The-LORD-Has-Founded-Zion