*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040548-Trump-Biopics
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2257228
Tales from real life
#1040548 added December 25, 2022 at 6:56pm
Restrictions: None
Trump Biopics
Hollywood really loves crap, so a Trump biopic is inevitable. Here are some ideas . . .


Rage of Angles

A twice-impeached, one-term president explodes in an impassioned fit of seditious lunacy. After failing to subvert the Department of Justice, he seduces a smitten conservative lawyer into a plot to overthrow the 2020 presidential election.


The Fraud Couple

The story of a mismatched pair of con men who disagreed on everything except the need to turn America into a fascist dictatorship. One is an aged, feeble senator and the other is a fat, loud-mouthed president. Can they put their differences aside long enough to destroy democracy?


Little Big Man

The underwhelming tale of a large man who casts a small shadow. Wince at the story of how he achieved high office with low character. Be amazed at the business acumen that turned a huge family fortune into a pile of leveraged debt. Yawn through repetitive, rambling speeches that sound like real words! Endure an endless litany of lies and self-promotion as he speaks loudly and carries a small stick. Don’t miss the movie that promises everything and delivers nothing!


Raging Bulls***

A searing portrayal of the final days of Donald Trump’s presidency. The powerful final scene shows him sitting alone and friendless in a darkened oval office. His orange face is limned by the glow of a smartphone as he sends angry tweets late into the night, making a last desperate attempt to ‘hit back harder’.


The Ugly American

The story of a physically unattractive president who proves that ugly goes right to the bone. Cringe at his offensive display of cultural ignorance! Watch in horror as he destroys decades of goodwill and international cooperation! If there’s one show you should miss this year, this is it!


Gone With The Windbag

America’s reputation is reduced to tatters by a self-promoting blowhard who wages an uncivil war on truth and decency.


Aliens

A beleaguered President Trump stands alone against illegal immigrants who pop up everywhere. He will fight them at the border, in the fields and orchards, at businesses small or large, in the servants' quarters of his penthouse, and even on the grounds of his own golf resorts!


The Lyin’ King

A young Donald Trump, alone and unloved, struggles to live up to the image of his famous father. Unable to achieve success in real life, he becomes a legend in his own mind.


A Conspiracy of Dunces

The story of how the Trump White House f***ed up absolutely everything.



© Copyright 2022 Words Whirling 'Round (UN: tgifisher77 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Words Whirling 'Round has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040548-Trump-Biopics