*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040769-For-Every-Word-To-God-Is-Spoken
Rated: ASR · Book · Religious · #2179217
Walking In The Love Of The Lord; Casting All My Cares On Him!
#1040769 added November 17, 2022 at 7:04pm
Restrictions: None
For Every Word To God Is Spoken

*BookOpen* The call to worship the LORD is written as a strong admonition to all the nations. No nation is left out. Even the ground, rocks, mountains, valleys and everything that is in them are to arise and give glory to God. Every nook and cranny where life is founded and sustained must be judged and the God of wholeness, righteousness and goodness is coming to judge everything.



*BookOpen* PSALM 97: 9-10
Worship the LORD in the splendor of holiness; tremble before Him, all the earth! Say among the nations, “the LORD reigns! Yes, the world is established; it shall never be moved; He will judge the peoples with equity.”

*BookOpen* PSALM 97:12-13
Let the field exult, and everything in it! Then shall all the trees of the forest sing for joy before the LORD, for He comes, for He comes to judge the earth. He will judge the world in righteousness, and the peoples in His faithfulness.

*Music2* My heart will be glad to speak His word, sing His word and praise the Master of every word that has been spoken. There are words in the books of heaven attributed to the mouths of men from the time of Adam through the last few moments gone by here on this earth. You, O Lord, are the judge of every one of those words whether they were meant to bring life or meant to bring death. You, God and King, are judge of every word, whether they were meant to harm or heal. You judge every word that condemns the godless, lawless man and the words that bring redemption from all iniquity. In the midst of the swirling guttural utterances of every tribe, nation and tongue, You live and have Your being. You alone are the ultimate judge of what the words actually meant as they speak from the heart and as they are recorded in the courts of heaven.
*BookOpen*

*Music2* If there is any light to be written, let me write it now. May the words be formed from the heart repentant of errant thoughts, words and actions, filled with mercy and grace. Every day is a blessing for it is made to draw me nearer the One who formed me. When I am not myself I am over committed to bitter little trifles that no longer mean anything. When I come to my senses I petition the Lord, through Jesus the one true savior, for forgiveness of every hastily conceived thought or word. May the evil words spent on empty air be deconstructed one letter at a time that they may fall meaningless to the ground.*BookOpen*

*Music2* What is true is that God is loving, caring and kind and is the author of peace. His words to me are always peace. If a man claims to know peace and want peace, it is not a thought of his own, but that of God. God's thoughts are always for peace, and when the wonder of peace is more than a thought in the heart of a man but an arrangement of words that persuades one of His own to come into the Kingdom of God, then that is persuasion for which no man can take credit. God alone is the author of peace. His Kingdom Is Peace.*BookOpen*





*Music2*~Kenword~*Music2* *Mugr*

 
         Signature For IWG         Merit Badge in Inspirational W G
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new "Inspirational ~W~G~" merit badge for your group,  [Link To Item #1990737] ! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We appreciate it! -SMs
*Music2**Music1**Music2* *Music2**Music1**Music2*
 
♫~ Kenword~♫
 
(101@100513)_(101x2@030614)__________
 (YCM_@122313)



© Copyright 2022 ♫~ Kenword~♫ (UN: kenword101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
♫~ Kenword~♫ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040769-For-Every-Word-To-God-Is-Spoken