*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040826-Kingdom-News-Atheists-Zealously-Believe-In-Prayer-Power
Rated: ASR · Book · Contest · #2223245
Enter into the Kingdom by the Blood of the Lamb
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1040826 added November 19, 2022 at 8:49am
Restrictions: None
Kingdom News: Atheists Zealously Believe In "Prayer Power"


*BookOpen* 2 Thessalonians 1:3-4
3 We ought always to give thanks to God for you, brothers, as is right, because your faith is growing abundantly, and the love of every one of you for one another is increasing. 4 Therefore we ourselves boast about you in the churches of God for your steadfastness and faith in all your persecutions and in the afflictions that you are enduring.


COMMENTARY

*Lightning2* In a recent post by Jay Sekulow, ACLJ Chief Counsel, this was what was reported:
“Angry atheists and anti-Christian extremists have long been abusing the federal court system, rushing to court claiming to be offended by public prayer and religious free exercise.

When a crime spree gripped a community, a prayer vigil was organized and city officials, police, and chaplains attended the event. Individuals opposed to prayer sued, and a federal court ruled that the public prayer was unconstitutional.”


*Mugr* Why should the atheists and anti-Christian groups care about some people praying if indeed there is no God? What do they think is going to happen? Anything? If there is no God then aren’t the people just challenging the air with their petition in the hopes that something non-existent would move to end crime in their city? In fact if they believe that there is no God, why don’t they listen, publish what is said by the believers, and then write scathing words of rebuke in articles and essays? Shouldn’t the world know how useless the religious exercise of those misguided followers of Christ is? Isn’t the foolish exercise of any group fodder for satire, theater of the absurd, and comedy?

Or maybe, they have just as much faith as those entering into the courts of heaven to seek God’s favor. Maybe their faith in a loving God is observed by the angels and carries as much weight to reform a situation the law abiding citizens of a city can no longer tolerate. Perhaps their hearts are just as pained by the acts of violent criminals in their neighborhoods.

There are whole sectors in this land of the free where people cannot safely go at any hour of the day. Law enforcement departments only go into those sectors when a crime has been committed. Even then they go in with an army of police because of the violent nature of the territory.

These are sectors of cities like Chicago, San Francisco, Seattle, St. Louis and Los Angeles. Meanwhile saints of God go in and out of those areas every day, praying for the sick, preaching the good news of a risen savior, bringing provisions to the homeless and taking people to their doctors.

Maybe the atheists and anti-Christians have actually read the end of the "book," the "great book," the "Holy Book," the Bible.

Maybe they think that if they shut the mouths of the "people of the book," then the apocalypse promised in the final chapters of the "book" will not happen? Meanwhile anti-Christian groups burn up precious public funds in the court systems. Judges who could care less, review the case. They shut down a prayer meeting, which, by the way, has already been sanctioned as constitutional by the Supreme Court.

If the federal judge had any snap at all he or she could request the atheists and antichrists to just remain a bit more patient. A judge with any wisdom could consult the "book" or someone who lives by the "book" and say with confidence that "they should just be patient for a few more hours, days, weeks, months, or maybe years, because, according to the "book" the praying saints of the Most High God will be leaving this world. Not just a few hundred martyrs here or there, or a couple of elderly folk moving from one realm to the next, but by the millions, all at once in the course of a 24 hour period all around the globe. Then you all will be safe from the petitions going up daily to God, because the Church of the Lord Jesus Christ will be gone, and you won’t have to suffer with open air prayer meetings anymore."

*Mugr* Of course Christians get a big buzz by anything that goes to court and then they smile and go about their business. It is quite probable, as American justice goes, that the judge knows that no matter the ruling of any court, Christians are going to pray wherever they feel compelled to pray. This fact about Christians is in the "book," too. Atheists and anti-christs obviously believe in prayer as much as the most devout religions zealot, otherwise they would not be so supercharged to shut it down; shut the doors of every church; and shut up the singers who lift their voices in praise. God put the knowledge of all truth in the hearts of every soul born since the resurrection of Christ from the dead. It is even in the DNA of the most devout anti-Christian. They know God will indeed answer the prayers of the righteous. They know too that this is the hour in which Christians will be escalating their devotion to prayer! May His Kingdom Come!


The Judgment at Christ's Coming
2 Thessalonians 1:5-12
*BookOpen* 5 This is evidence of the righteous judgment of God, that you may be considered worthy of the kingdom of God, for which you are also suffering—6 since indeed God considers it just to repay with affliction those who afflict you, 7 and to grant relief to you who are afflicted as well as to us, when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with his mighty angels 8 in flaming fire, inflicting vengeance on those who do not know God and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. 9 They will suffer the punishment of eternal destruction, away from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his might, 10 when he comes on that day to be glorified in his saints, and to be marveled at among all who have believed, because our testimony to you was believed. 11 To this end we always pray for you, that our God may make you worthy of his calling and may fulfill every resolve for good and every work of faith by his power, 12 so that the name of our Lord Jesus may be glorified in you, and you in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.

*Cross1* Thank You Holy Father for always hearing the prayers of Your children. As the workers of unrighteousness work fruitlessly against Your Kingdom of Light may You have Your perfect way in every city in America today. Where there is pain, suffering and disease, please bring relief. Where there is violent crime, send Your angels to tear down the systems of assault, rape, and murder. Empower the law enforcement agencies to do their work flawlessly today, and to be fully funded to keep the peace in every neighborhood across this land. In Jesus Name. Amen.



*Music2*~Kenword~*Music2* *Mugr*

 
         Signature For IWG         Merit Badge in Inspirational W G
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new "Inspirational ~W~G~" merit badge for your group,  [Link To Item #1990737] ! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We appreciate it! -SMs
*Music2**Music1**Music2* *Music2**Music1**Music2*
 
♫~ Kenword~♫
 
(101@100513)_(101x2@030614)__________
 (YCM_@122313)









© Copyright 2022 ♫~ Kenword~♫ (UN: kenword101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
♫~ Kenword~♫ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040826-Kingdom-News-Atheists-Zealously-Believe-In-Prayer-Power