*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040905
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1040905 added November 21, 2022 at 5:20pm
Restrictions: None
Trip to the Movies gone bad - The Menu Movie!
It was November 19, 2022, and you are just waking up after having a nightmare about your brother's date ripping out your insides! As you fix breakfast, your girlfriend's parents come by to check in on you since they heard about what happened last night. You immediately get enraged and go on a tangent about how the dude is a fucking prick and he should burn in Hell for all the shit he has done recently! As you continue to go on a tangent over breakfast, you decided to check in on your brother's twitter. You see that he is seeing another horror movie with that psychopathic friend of his called, "The Menu."


You decided to make plans for that night! Around that evening, you and your girlfriend go by Taco Bell to load up on some "important rations" before you begin your journey.


After loading up your humongous gut, you would head over to the theater. As you arrive, your motivation to go inside and confront your brother goes down the toilet when you see all the police officers standing outside the movie theater. You then remember that there was still that stupid "Black Panther" movie out and you decided to leave for the night.

After you leave the parking lot, you decided to do something that is absolutely crazy...driving by your brother's house! Your girlfriend tells you that is a bad idea because his house is rigged with cameras all over the place! You told her not to worry about it and continue to drive over there! As you get near your brother's house, you notice an odd looking red car in your brother's driveway. You think your brother might of have a "party girl" over at his house or something and dismiss it. You would then slip out of the SUV and start to look through the windows. You would look into a window and see all of his cats laying out in a room. You then hear the front door open and the first words you hear is, "The Hell you doing here?!?" That voice sounded so familiar. You look to see who it was speaking out of your brother's house and see something you thought you would never see here...that fucking maniac that your brother is dating! And now, it appears that he is STAYING HERE WITH YOUR BROTHER! You ask him what the Hell he is doing and he immediately fires back by asking what you are doing here! You get spooked and jump into the SUV and take off before the maniac comes out of the house and tries to serve you another ass whooping!

Back at home, as you are watching TV, you would get a phone call. Your blood freezes as you see that it was your brother Ross. You know exactly why he is calling! You pick it up and sure enough, he starts yelling and cussing at you because not only did his date confront you outside of his house, but he caught you on camera as well. He tells you that if you come back again, he will call the cops!

After that frightening phone call, you quickly grab a bag full of Taco Bell tacos and begin feasting away, hoping to calm your nerves down quickly...
© Copyright 2022 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040905