*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041296-A-Day-In-The-Life
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Comedy · #2286083
Long, long ago, in a Newsfeed....
#1041296 added December 3, 2022 at 12:08pm
Restrictions: None
A Day In The Life
A Day In The Life...

02:25 HELLO!

[ME]: Who's that?

[IT'S ME]: It's me, you. Wake up I need to go.

[ME]: It's the middle of the night couldn't you wait?

[IT'S ME]: Well now I've woken up I need to go.

[ME]: (Spluttering Indignation) You woke me up. Oh alright, let's get this over with.

02:35 - 02:45 02:48 03:10 03:256 03:33 04:10

[ME]: I can't get back to sleep. I know I'll start worrying about things that I need to do.

[ALSO ME]: (Facepalms) That IS NOT the thing to do.

04:15

[ME]: Only an hour till I have to get up, surely I can grab an hour before then?

04:27 04:32 04:35 04:46 04:48

[ME]: I'm sure the alarms about to go off, I'd better check it.

[ME]: Nope. Better try again.

04:50

[ME]: I may as well get up now, this isn't working.

05:15

(Alarm Sounds)

[ME]: (From bathroom) Darn it, I thought I'd turned that off....


If you have hated every moment of this excruciatingly accurate depiction of my morning, then I would advise you to sign up for the "The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now, else I may be tempted to continue in a similar vein for the remaining 12 hours and counting. Warning, at some point I'd come up to where I'm writing this, and then it will get really strange.

Incidentally, someone very kindly sent me a 'Merit Badge to a Stranger' as part of the contest. I was chuffed to bits as I flatter myself that people don't come much stranger than me, well apart from that chap that has a Japanese Mail Order Muse of course, plain bonkers he is, anyway I'm rambling now so ,,,

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo is Late to Lannister


If you want to 'stop the day please, I want to get off'
© Copyright 2022 Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness (UN: adherennium at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041296-A-Day-In-The-Life