*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041298-Law-Of-Diminishing-Returns
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Comedy · #2286083
Long, long ago, in a Newsfeed....
#1041298 added December 3, 2022 at 12:13pm
Restrictions: None
Law Of Diminishing Returns
What with the law of diminishing returns, and too much exposure leading to viewer apathy, I've decided to discontinue my advertisements for the Whatever Contest. Not that it hasn't been fun, but there is only so much one can do or say about it. For example, this time around the Contest is about sending a heartfelt message to someone wrapped up with a merit badge, but hey, you already know that.

You likely are sick of hearing that having spent 10K on a merit badge, then snujo will refund you 15K, Some even know that she'll put the 15K up front if you cannot afford the initial merit badge. And who hasn't yawned at yet again hearing how I will be giving two merit badges to anyone who enters?

Anyway, likelihood is I won't have time to say much more about this. I've had another upgrade to my mail order muse, this time a somewhat experimental one for AUGMENTED ADVERTISING(TM) And, well, to be honest as only a consummate and inveterate liar can be, I'm about to be poached. Several companies are seeking to employ my not particularly apparent skill-set including one I'm rather concerned about called 'Egg Inc'.

Some of the negotiations are very delicate, and indeed I'm not allowed to say anything about one company in particular. You'd never guess it though, after all there are so many companies, and their names cover every letter of the ALPHABET, so even if you GOOGLED at random, you'd not find out.

So that's about it for the Whatever Contest. Besides a concerned viewer has raised the possibility of WDC members becoming addicted to Merit Badges. With that in mind I'd like to mention that zat zey noted psychiatrist Archimedes Pseudopolis offers a confidential and expensive treatment course, zat is regularly televised and released as a podshow on all disreputable media outlets.

Till next time...
© Copyright 2022 Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness (UN: adherennium at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041298-Law-Of-Diminishing-Returns