*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041400
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1041400 added December 4, 2022 at 10:52pm
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad - Violent Night
It was November 29, 2022, and you, your girlfriend, and your kids were about to head out to the Christmas lights that are just outside in the country! You were bringing your girlfriend and the kids to this because you wanted to help get their minds off of the tragic event that happened during Thanksgiving.


You were driving through the Christmas lights display, watching in pure joy as your kids go ecstatic over all of the lights! As you were getting near the end of the road, your enormous gut growls quite loudly. That could only mean one thing...you are hungry and you need to eat fast! Thankfully, at the end of the road, there are some food trucks selling hot meals! You pull the SUV over and you and your girlfriend, along with the kids, go to a food truck that is serving burger and fries! After you pay for your food and pick it up, you notice that the burger patties and fries look a bit...off. For starters, the burger patties seem like they have been frozen for quite some time! Then the fries...Dear Lord, someone tell these sorry fucks how to cook fries properly! But then again, you visit McDonald's quite frequently, which would make you a humongous hypocrite. But then again, it doesn't matter, food is food, and you and your girlfriend are eating happily together. As you plow into another burger, you notice that your daughter has gone missing. Being a totally good father you are, you decided to continue pigging out on these poorly cooked burgers along with your girlfriend. Just then, you hear a blood curdling scream coming from a child! No doubt about it, it's your daughter, and she could be in mortal danger! You and your girlfriend run as fast as your fat little legs could get you until you see your daughter trying to tug her hand out of a middle-aged woman's hand while screaming and crying her eyeballs out. You ask what is going on and the woman tells you that your daughter was climbing on one of the Christmas lights display and she, being a mother herself, ran over and pulled her off before she could get hurt or worst. You ask what she is doing out here and she says that she is also out here with her children. One of her kids saw your daughter climbing the display and she went into panic mode seeing her do so! You look down at your daughter and, even though she doesn't look hurt in any way, shape or form, you are still quite mad at this woman for what she did! Instead of thanking her for possibly saving your daughter's life, you blow a gasket and yell at her, yelling about how she could put her hands on your daughter like that without asking you two first! She seems taken aback by what you just said and she again, reminds you that your daughter was on a Christmas light display and she could of been electrocuted while climbing it. As you continue your tirade, she then cops an attitude herself and asks where you two were. You tell her about you and your girlfriend eating burger and fries under a tent. She then gets concerned and asks if you two are even bothered about your daughter running off that far in the first place. You and your girlfriend both tell her that you two were preoccupied with the burger and fries and that you don't have eyes on the back of your heads! She then gets the gall to tell you two to next time keep your daughter close by as you eat, as the next person that might catch her alone may not be so nice next time. Shocked, you yelled at her, yelling about how dare she think about such horrible shit! As the arguments get more heated, your son gets upset and begins to cry himself. You see this and tell the woman that she just made your son cry and she has effectively ruined a family's night out. As your family leaves, you yell, while trying to comfort your crying kids, 'Thanks for ruining our night...KAREN!'

Days later, on December 3rd, 2022, you are at home still fuming at the bitch for ruining your night out! Sure, she might have saved your daughter's life, but you are still pissed because she made both of your kids cry! While blowing some steam, you decided to check in on your asshole brother and see he is planning to see a movie!


After everything that has happened this week, this bastard is still going out?!? Oh, he is going to pay this time! You and your girlfriend, along with the kids, rush on out to the new theater, where they play movies in "Cinemark XD" format. You manage to get into the parking lot and soon see a familiar looking service truck. Your blood runs ice cold and realize that he is out here with the other psychopath! You then remember that his date was recently locked up for causing trouble during a Christmas parade. Just as you were about to park your SUV and start your mission, your phone goes off! You pick it up and see that it's your sister! You roll your eyes and ask what does she want and she starts hollering and cussing up a storm! She claimed that one of those 'foreign people' had encountered her at a brothe-, I MEAN UM, her clinic, and was offering to change her tires! She remembered the horrible stories that Mom would tell her kids about the dangers of mingling with foreign people and she panicked and drove off! She then claims that he was following her all over town until she pulled up at a police station. You roll your eyes again and tell her that you are busy doing something right now, and she starts hollering even more! You eventually give in and start to drive over to the city's police station, effectively ruining your chance to confront your asshole brother again. At the police station, you see your sister's 4Runner and just as you start to look for her, she pounces on you with her face soaked in her own tears! You try to calm her down, but she keeps panicking, telling you that those 'foreign people' that mother warned about was true and they are now out to get the family! You tell her that is nonsense, but she goes into hysterics and yells
"
THEY
ARE
AFTER
US!!!

"

You would then be talking to some police officers who have checked her vehicle and found nothing out of the ordinary. You thanked them and slowly walk your sister back to her vehicle. As you leave the police station with your family, you sigh as you have wished your asshole brother Ross would be just as cautious as your sister is instead of being such a 'social butterfly' around the garb wearing terrorists!
© Copyright 2022 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041400