*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041607-Wisdom-In-The-Kingdom-of-God
Rated: ASR · Book · Contest · #2223245
Enter into the Kingdom by the Blood of the Lamb
#1041607 added December 12, 2022 at 8:26am
Restrictions: None
Wisdom In The Kingdom of God
PROVERBS 9:3-5

She (WISDOM) has sent out her young women to call from the highest places in the town, “Whoever is simple, let him turn in here!” To him who lacks sense she says,
“Come, eat of my bread and drink of the wine I have mixed.”





Wisdom has a beautiful invitation as she reaches out for those who are too simple to endure much of life’s challenges. Those who sup with her become influencers in the Kingdom of God.

But there are those who look at the cost to entering into the House of Wisdom and begin to scorn her because of her audacity to require something more than a pitiful compliment. "Why, what a lovely house you have here Ms. Wisdom." No. Influence, power and authority in the Kingdom of God is more than a limp handshake with wisdom. You are all in or you are a fool!

Because down the street is Folly, she is cheap, loud, proud and full of deception. She loves those who love ease, gossip, false teaching, and comfort. Her place is where those who love being fallow and fruitless go. It costs nothing to enter Folly's House. Even the industrious can be set on fire by the promises of her false teachings. Density, dimness and the spirit of the dunce lead the proud to marry Folly, though she has billions of spouses already.

PROVERBS 9:13-18
The woman Folly is loud; she is seductive and knows nothing. She sits at the door of her house; she takes a seat on the highest places of the town, calling to those who pass by, who are going straight on their way, "whoever is simple, let him turn in here!" And to him who lacks sense she says, "Stolen water is sweet, and bread eaten in secret is pleasant." But he does not know that the dead are there, that her guests are in the depths of Sheol."

The Kingdom is filled with many who have called Wisdom their sister, and embraced Wisdom as their Mother and friend. The Kingdom has none of Folly's disciples because they are all dead. They cry out from their hellish resting places, "Why have you judged me; condemned me?" but it is Folly who has been their mother and the mistress of their coven. They perish not because of judgment or condemnation of another, but because they did not Fear God.

"Fear God, and live," declares Wisdom. Fear God and live!



*Music2*~Kenword~*Music2* *Mugr*

 
         Signature For IWG         Merit Badge in Inspirational W G
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new "Inspirational ~W~G~" merit badge for your group,  [Link To Item #1990737] ! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We appreciate it! -SMs
*Music2**Music1**Music2* *Music2**Music1**Music2*
 
♫~ Kenword~♫
 
(101@100513)_(101x2@030614)__________
 (YCM_@122313)
(Recognition 300 11.29.22)




© Copyright 2022 ♫~ Kenword~♫ (UN: kenword101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
♫~ Kenword~♫ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041607-Wisdom-In-The-Kingdom-of-God