*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041805
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1041805 added December 15, 2022 at 2:11am
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad! - Christmas Bloody Christmas!
*Star**Star**Star* WARNING, THE FOLLOWING CONTENT MAY OFFEND SOME READERS, READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!*Star**Star**Star*


It was December 4th, 2022, and you are still reeling from last night. Not only did your sister claimed to have been chased by a terrorist, but she again claimed that he was back, but this time, was peeking in through the windows! You also thought that this would be an appropriate time to go on live-stream and bitch about how the "boys in blue" should be defunded, even though they may have just saved your sister's life the night before. You would then go to bed, happy that you wanted to air out some grievances for random reasons.

The next day, on December 5th, 2022, and you were on your way to Wal-Mart to buy some groceries for the family.


After you pull into a parking spot, you decided to check in on your bank account and notice that you...have a lot less money than you did earlier. You then remember just as your blood starts to run ice cold. You have spent a good chunk of money on some new Fortnite junk because your addiction to the game has come back from the grave! This addiction came about when you got the game just a few months after your father died back in 2018. It started off as nothing, but when your wallet started going empty and bills started piling up, your girlfriend made you pull the plug. Years later, now that your asshole brother is with those damn terrorists and those kids are driving you through the roof, you had no choice but to get addicted once more! After looking over the available funds, you would then go into Wal-mart and look around to see what you could get for your family. As you go by the bakery, you see the ONLY thing that you could afford right now...the "El Cheapo" cake from the bakery again. The same, cheap looking, lightly powdered cake from last time! You let out a deep sigh before you make the purchase and go home. As you drive home, your blood starts to boil again, as while you are out driving around getting groceries, that prick living with your brother has recently started cooking up dishes for your brother! He first cooked up some Mulligatawny stew for him, then cooked up some Muhammara dip. The last part made your mother nearly had a stroke...because that dip originated from the Middle East! Your brother hears all of the fuss on social media and states that, "just because he can cook something from the Middle East, doesn't make him a terrorist YA'LL!" That moment makes your blood boil. It makes you so goddamn mad that you just want to...devour a whole truck load of pizza! Yeah, shopping at a grocery store on an empty stomach wasn't exactly a good idea! Thankfully, you have a plan...one that hopefully you don't get caught doing again...
You would sneak back into the house and, once again, stole your girlfriend's credit card, and slipped back out before anyone could wake up! You would then drive to the biggest Pizzeria in town!
Taken outside of an awesome new Pizzeria.

You would buy 3 XXL pizzas with various toppings before heading back home. Just as you were about to eat a third slice of pizza while pulling into your house's drive-way, you see something you DIDN'T want to see...your kids sitting out on the porch...with your girlfriend having a pissed off look on her face. She would then storm over and yell,
"I KNOW YOU DID NOT JUST STEAL MY CREDIT CARD JUST TO BUY YOURSELF SOME PIZZA!!!"
You then try to calm her down and show her what you got her and the kids to eat...that cheap ass cake you bought from Wal-Mart earlier! Your girlfriend, of course, is not very pleased...
"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!? YOU EXPECT US TO LIVE ON THIS SORRY ASS CAKE WHILE YOUR FAT ASS EATS PIZZA?!? WHAT THE HELL KIND OF A HUSBAND AND FATHER ARE YOU?!?

You two would then get into a heated argument with you ending up giving in and letting her have a whole cheese pizza to herself and the kids...

It was December 9th, 2022, and you were out running errands with your girlfriend. You were in the downtown area, picking up random things, until you pass by a hospital and see a familiar looking beat-up Jeep. You two get curious and slip into the parking lot. Your girlfriend then wonders why he is in the ER. You check the asshole's twitter feed and sure enough, he is inside the hospital because he thinks he may have developed pleurisy. Not wanting to stick around and get caught by the bastard, you then decided to leave the parking lot and head to another store...but not before posting a picture of your brother's beat-up Jeep sitting outside of hospital on Facebook first, license plate and all! After you two are finished getting everything you needed, you decided to pull another daring stunt...you were going to sneak back over to your brother's house and try in interrogate the bastard that's living with him! Your girlfriend tells you that is a horrible idea and you could get into serious trouble! You tell her that either he is still in the hospital, or is too injured to do shit! Your girlfriend rolls her eyes as you two start to drive over there. After you arrive, you notice that your brother is indeed back home. Your girlfriend goes into panic mode and started to demand that you get out of here, ASAP! You tell her that, again, your brother is too injured to do jack shit! She would agree, but looks to be quite shaken up. You two would approach his house while looking over at both your brother's beat-up Jeep and the other prick's red car. You would knock on the door and sure enough, the prick himself answers the door! You begin to ask him a series of questions, such as demanding why he is staying there, how much longer is he staying there, and if he has any further plans with Ross? He would either look at you in a confused manner, tells you he 'isn't sure,' or straight up tells you to mind your own damn business. Just as the two of you get more heated and angry, you hear your girlfriend let out a scream! You ask what is wrong and you see exactly what she saw...it was your brother poking his head out of his bedroom door...and he does not look happy...AT ALL! He mumbles something about "a fat fuck" before he slams his bedroom door shut, LOUDLY! The other prick then starts advising you to leave immediately, but in order to put on some false bravado, you tell him that you are outright refusing and are not afraid of anything your brother may throw at you! Just then, Ross would kick his door open and, when you saw what he had in his hands, you immediately regretted what you just said...
In his hands was an HK416, a nasty looking firearm he bought off of a police department from way down south in southern Louisiana.


You were on the verge of shitting your pants until you hear your brother angrily yelling, "You get out of my house, AND YOU GET THE HELL OUT RIGHT GODDAMN NOW!!!" He would then slam the door on your face.

You and your girlfriend hide in the bushes as you hear the two talking inside. It would seem like that prick is trying to calm Ross down because of his recent injury. As you two sneak back to your SUV, you ponder just how in the Hell he could pick up a firearm like that and carry it around like it's nothing with the "intense chest pain" he has? You were afraid to look for the answer on that one and proceeded to drive home as you two looked like a couple of ghosts!

After that scary confrontation, you and your family would be heading to the Kids' entertainment center called 'Spartan's Adventure Park!'
logo for a kids' theme park!

Your family has arrived and noticed that they are a lot busier than usual. You ask if the kids wanted to go to a Chuck E. Cheese's instead, but they said that the other places are just as busy! You all then decided to head into the facility. After going inside, you notice one of the female employees giving your family an odd look. This look would make you worry a bit as your family has formed quite a large group tonight! She would then walk over to your other brother and ask how many people in the group. He tells her and she states that, because they are close to closing time, and because they are fully booked, they won't be able to serve them tonight. Your brother would get ticked and say, "But it's my child's birthday tonight, can't you people have a heart and let us in?!?" She then says no, but there are a few openings tomorrow. Your brother responds with the freedom finger and a "F U" before your group storms out. As you start to drive your mother back to the house, she would see a familiar looking game store. It was the game store that Ross's room mate works at. She would ask you if you think they are still open. You told her maybe, but you weren't sure. She then asks if you have a camera on you, but all you have is a smartphone. She would say 'good enough' before asking you to park. You ask her what is going on and she tells you she wanted to 'settle some things' with Ross's room mate. You start to get a sinking feeling that things are about to get ugly and plead with your mother to not cause a scene, but she just waves her hand at you! As your small group goes into the store, the first person to greet you was Ross's room mate. Your mother would get up close and personal with him and starts to interrogate him. She first starts off by asking how much longer he is staying in a motel room and not in the house with Ross? She then asks how much longer is the 'terrorist' going to be staying with Ross and what all he plans to do with him. Ross's room mate is usually a kind man, but he starts to look worn out from the questions and says "Just, look, it's none of my business what Ross is doing in his own house. Just ask him yourself, OK?" She then states that Ross has been refusing her questions as well. She goes back to interrogating him, but he keeps telling her to mind her own business. Your mother eventually gives up and starts to leave. It's rare for your mother to give in as easily as she did. Probably because of how upset she is at the moment. Just as things were getting peaceful again, your mother would spot a group of teens playing "Dungeons and Dragons" on the way out of the store. She would then turn to them, walk over, and say, "You know, this is all witchcraft, right? This sort of shit can send you to Hell!" This was probably the straw that broke the camel's back, because Ross's room mate comes running from behind the counter and shoves your group out of the door in a rushed manner! Ross wasn't kidding when he said that his room mate was super passionate about "Dungeons and Dragons." Your mother would act so offended before she said "Fuck it, let's just go! I'm not in the mood to go to jail tonight!" After dropping your mother off, you and your girlfriend would let out a deep sigh before heading back home.

That night, after you fall asleep, you would have a very personal dream. You were laying down on a grassy field in front of what looks like a very nice looking cabin! It would of been a tranquil scene...if it wasn't for one thing. You would see a VERY familiar looking figure sitting in a rocking chair, slowly going back and forth. It was an obese, old man that seems to be in his mid 60s, wearing nothing but a pair of giant overalls, had a big, white beard that could compete with Santa Claus, and had big, round glasses. He would then be holding in his hands, what would look to be the biggest, and scariest, looking double-barreled shotgun you have ever seen! You had no doubt in your mind who this was. This man...was your late father...and he seems to be quite upset...
"Let me ask you something...is it true...that one of your brothers...is not only getting friendly with them ragheads...but is SLEEPING with one of them?!? AND IT'S A GUY AS WELL?!?" He says with a very angry tone.
"WELL?!?"
"IS IT TRUE!?!"

As he yells the last part, he starts to tighten his grip on the shotgun. That was when you KNOW that Daddy is pissed! You tell him it is true and he stares at you with a raging inferno in his eyes before he leans back into his chair. While still quite pissed off, he would say, "So it is true...a son of mine is mingling with them ragheads...the same ones that are responsible for that tragic day of 9/11...and not only that, but is getting intimate with one of them...and it's A GUY?!? Not only is he a terrorist supporter, BUT A QUEER TOO?!? Oh Hell no, if I was still alive, I would teach his ass REAL QUICK on why that shit won't fly in MY HOUSE..." He would tighten the grip on his shotgun more as his rage builds up again. "IF I EVER RUN INTO HIM AGAIN, HE IS GOING TO WISH HE NEVER EVEN SEEN A SINGLE RAGHEAD IN HIS ENTIRE DAMN FUCKING LIFE!!!"

And as if by some powerful force, you woke up just after your late father's outburst! You would notice that you are quite drenched in sweat from the confrontation. You also noticed that it was the morning of December 10th, 2022, the anniversary of your father's death...

That day, you weren't in the mood to do much cooking, so you decided to treat your family to something special...Chinese! However, things already start to go amiss when you hear fussing from the children's room. Your girlfriend goes in to check, but then quickly runs back out and asks when was the last time you bought the kids new clothes and shoes? You tell her you didn't know and ask why, and she says, "Well, our little girl just broke her shoe just by simply putting it on...why didn't you buy them new clothes and shoes?!?" You didn't want to tell her directly, but before you could say anything, she interrupts your thoughts and says, "Let me guess, you spent more money on Fortnite, DIDN'T YOU?!?" You panic a bit and nod at her. She would get mad and start to yell at you again, but eventually cools off to help the kids again. Out in the SUV, she asks what you are going to do about your child being barefooted and you tell her they will just cover her feet when the staff are nearby. She then urges to make a quick stop at a shoe store just to buy a cheap pair real quick, but you are hungry and didn't have time to do some shopping! When you arrive at the restaurant, things were going good...until the person that seats people notices your kids aren't wearing shoes. Due to the restaurant's policies, your family wasn't allowed in. You strap the kids back down in the SUV before you and your girlfriend got into another heated argument out in the parking lot that last about half an hour. You eventually order the food to go and you all finally head home with food!

That night, your family gathered at your other brother's trailer to have a memorial gathering in remembrance of your father. Of course, a certain ASSHOLE BROTHER of yours isn't here yet, of course. Your irate mother than decides to check his Twitter and, sure enough, found out he was watching another horror movie instead of coming to remember his own late father!


Your other brother, who is now both drunk and pissed off, takes another sip from his Moonshine bottle before he smashes it, yelling, "YOU KNOW WHAT, FUCK HIM, FUCK HIS ASSHOLE FRIENDS AND FUCK MOTHER FUCKING CHRISTMAS!!!"

Your drunken brother would then grab an axe and starts chopping down the family's Christmas tree in a fit of rage. Your family tries to stop him, but keep giving a distance as they would worry that he would swing the axe in the wrong way and hurt someone! He would then pick up the downed tree, Christmas ornaments and all, and starts to drag it out the back door! Your family then gathers up on the back porch and watch in fear as he dumps gasoline on the tree before lighting it on fire while yelling, "HAPPY FUCKING HOLIDAYS, ASSHOLES!!!"
Happy Holidays from the Grinch Family, 2022!

After this horrifying scene, you and your girlfriend would quietly go into your SUV and start the long drive home. As you drive home, your girlfriend gets an idea. "Hey, why don't we stop at a couple of places and get some booze and pot and play some Fortnite? That will help get our minds off of what happened tonight!" You would nod as you continue to stay quiet out of both embarrassment and being upset.

After leaving the second store with Cannabis in hand, you two would then head back home and start to fire up the Xbox. After getting drunk off of some cheap booze and smoking up a storm with some weed until your eyes are red, you both giggle away madly as you play yet, another round of Fortnite. While riding on Cloud 9 from the high, you come up with a crazy idea! You were going to call up Jeffrey and offer up an olive branch for months ago when you snapped at him. Your girlfriend asks if that is such a wise idea and you tell her, while still high, yes. You try Jeffrey's number and, to your surprise, still works! After a few moments, Jeffrey would pick up the phone and, instead of the usual, friendly greeting, he would say, "The fuck do you want?" He sounded quite agitated. This is possibly because of how last time you were speaking with him on the phone, you told him he was dead to you for even DARING to bring up the foreign movies! You then profusely apologize to him, telling him that you were not in the right state of mind and you wanted to hang out again, just like in the good ol' days! He however, has other things to say. "First of all dude, I've been watching your brother's twitter and he said that you tried to pick a fight with him and his date at a Dairy Queen?!? Then I find out that you steal your girlfriend's credit card to buy yourself lunches?!? Then I hear you were trying to pick a fight with some random Indian kid at a movie theater?!? What the Hell man?!?" You try to explain yourself to him and how none of this is totally your fault. "It's not me Jeffrey, it's that asshole my brother is dating and..." "Whatever, PISS OFF YOU RACIST PIG! AND WHILE YOU ARE AT IT, GO EAT ANOTHER DOZEN BIG MACS OR TWO YOU FAT FUCKING HOG!!!"

After that phone call, you were no longer "feeling the good vibes." In fact, this is possibly the fastest way to sober up in no time! You begin to feel quite cranky and decided to throw your video game controller down! You would then, with dead silence, start shutting off the lights and putting the booze and weed up before you stomp over and shut off the Xbox and TV. Your girlfriend asks what is wrong and you just reply with, "Just go to bed!" She asks again and you, again, respond with, "
GO
TO
BED!!!
"

Back in bed, you would be hugging onto your body pillow tightly as you cry and whimper like a little baby. On the other side of the bed, your girlfriend is still wide awake, letting out another deep sigh as she knows she will have to spend another night babysitting your petulant ass again...
© Copyright 2022 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041805