*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041821-Praising-God-The-Last-Supper
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #930898
I am using an old book to do Spiritual Blog and religious entries.
#1041821 added December 15, 2022 at 2:30pm
Restrictions: None
Praising God, The Last Supper
Prompt: When you feel weak, do you still praise God?

I always pray to God for help. I may ask him why and if he still loves me. I realize he does and talk to him. He has given me praise and a problem in a week. I told him this morning I would never quit believing in him or I would never stray from him. I have been quiet and not talk to him much at times but that was over 22 years ago and I handle things with him better now. I always thank you and ask for his help. These promises I can keep.

Another prompt asked us how we felt about the last supper and what Jesus thought.

The last supper was important to Jesus so he can say good bye to his disciples and be reassured he had done his part to save people and get them to believe in him. He had anxiety sure but he loved and trusted his father and was obedient. The last supper helped him to get his affairs in order and know he left a great name behind. HE WAS AND IS THE SAVIOR!

An image for my blog group

© Copyright 2022 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041821-Praising-God-The-Last-Supper