*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041924-30--30
Rated: E · Book · Community · #2173543
Feedback is very much appreciated!
#1041924 added December 19, 2022 at 9:21am
Restrictions: None
30 / 30
In order to heal this planet, in order to respect anyone's time and efforts, a single currency is required based upon common rules of law for all. This would solve many of our glaring issues caused by ignorance born from the remnants of hate driven policies such as slavery. After all, let us give credit to those who embrace this theme and pin the tail upon that donkey. The elephant in the room is our current wealth holders have banded together in order to retain control of the world, this is harmful when it is run as it is currently, within a reactionary construct that disrespects the infinite value of life itself. Look everyone, its great that you want to address the issues of mass extinctions' that are looming upon our shared horizon, give the people the tools required in order to turn this system inside out and fix it. By not doing so, we can trace the issues back to those with money and again pin the tail on them for responsibility.

Look, all life is precious can can't be replaced once lost. It goes beyond the next round of extinctions, this is a sign that humanity itself is heading down the same path, by its collective ignorance.

Common rules of law
Merge all economies into one for the planet under the UN
The UN ought to adopt the US Constitution one for all ideology
A singe currency based upon the infinite value of life itself, not a failed concept of material wealth or hoarding
Adjust the treasury by eliminating the cap and bottom line, numerology travels infinitely in either direction, this would lead to freedom
Debt forgiveness goes beyond that of the monetary, it represents a healing from past transgressions. Therefore, apply it.
Taxes are to be collected but only as a gauge to determine the failure or success of your collective rules of law, this is the reason for taxes, the only reason that they need be applied. Max taxation at 3% across the board on everything.

There are many more changes required, however, by enacting the above you collectively will solve many issues in the news today. Furthermore, you will establish love and reason as well as wisdom and forgiveness to our shared past and secure humanities humanity as well as create a proactive construct.

© Copyright 2022 Wandering Thoughts (UN: neuron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wandering Thoughts has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041924-30--30