*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041954-The-353rd-of-the-Year-2022-Day-19-of-BEDD
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2118335
My blog of half-important thoughts and consistent communication practice.
#1041954 added December 26, 2022 at 2:33am
Restrictions: None
The 353rd of the Year 2022: Day 19 of B.E.D.D.
My Duty


         I have had a couple of hours to calm down, but this will still be a rather raw blog entry. Sorry I wasn't able to get it to at least a medium. My sense of responsibility is all out of whack; I am supposed to be everything and am nothing at the same time. Truthfully, I'm beyond my breaking point and am just clinging to the debris, waiting for a light on the horizon. It is dark enough that I can't see what the purpose is in all of this. I am stepping with the little light I have at my feet and believing that there will be more pathway to step on as I move forward. I just pray I am moving forward. My only clear duty is to step and speak, and I don't know how to speak. I only write for myself, the void, and a record of the past. Honestly, if it weren't for this daily blogging I am doing this month, I wouldn't post this, but I can't think of anything else to type.


To Go Back


         I am glad to at least be listening to my favourite band, Red. Listening to one of their older albums takes me back to simpler times, times I ironically wished for better times to be in. I miss the simplicity of those days. I want just a single day I can take guilt-free with the world shut out and a pen dancing across the paper of my notebook. I miss thumbing through the blank pages just to see how much room I had to lay out my ideas in all their intricate details.



Memento Mori,


*Shield4* KS *Quill*          


Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2022 KnightScribe (UN: knight_scribe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KnightScribe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041954-The-353rd-of-the-Year-2022-Day-19-of-BEDD