*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042109
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1042109 added December 24, 2022 at 2:55pm
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad - Avatar: The Way of Water
You would be deep asleep on the night of the 22nd of December, 2022, and you were having quite a dream! You had this dream where you see your mother kicking and screaming as she gets tied up to the train tracks! You recognize the person tying her up and see it's Ross's date. You felt powerless and didn't know what to do! Just then, you stumble upon a familiar can of spinach! You didn't think this will work, but gave it a try anyways! You tear open the lid, gulp down the spinach and immediately became much stronger!


You would then storm over and start to beat the ever living shit out of the asshole! Not just for what he is doing to your mother, but for tormenting your whole family, taking your brother away, and corrupting him with some fucked up shit! As you continue to beat the shit out of him, you hear faint yelling in the background. You thought it was nothing at first, but then it becomes much more clearer over time. It was your girlfriend and she seems to be angry about something! You would then get startled awake as she keeps yelling at you to get up!
It was the morning of December 23rd, 2022, and you ask your girlfriend just what the Hell is wrong with her! She says that she just went through the kitchen pantry and noticed some things are missing! You tell her you will deal with it after the Holidays. She then angrily demands that you get dressed and take her to Wal-Mart because this shit can't wait! You ask what the Hell did she want and she says she wants some deli meat as well as a few other things. You then plead with her and tell her all of that shit can wait till after Christmas! She again tells you to get dressed and get your fat-ass in the car right now! You angrily snort before you start to look for some clothes to wear.


You had quite a bit of trouble looking for a parking spot because there are quite a number of people at the store today. This is exactly what you were dreading! You plead with your girlfriend to please reconsider and just drive back after the Holidays, but she tells you no as she pulls into a parking lot! You begrudgingly grab a shopping cart and begin your ill-fated shopping. The first thing on the list was powdered sugar and other sweet condiments. You roll your eyes, thinking that this could of easily waited till later. Just then, as you head to the store's Deli, you saw a line...a very, lengthy line!


You turn to your girlfriend and ask if she really needs some deli meat today, and unfortunately, she says yes! As you wait in line for some sliced sandwich meat, you could of sworn that every 5-10 minutes, someone would let out a fart. You get disgusted after quite some time and think, "Christ, do these people not have manners or something?!? Like goddamn, we don't want to smell the insides of your ass, so can't you just hold it in until you get home?!?"

Finally, after everything is said and done, you were about to be next to be checked out. Just then, some curvy woman with brown hair and blonde highlights cuts in in-front of you and gets it next. You were just about to say something, but you notice what looks like the handle of a homemade knife sticking out the back of her pants! You quickly kept quiet after seeing that, but your girlfriend decided to run her mouth! She doesn't do much, just looks back with a smirk, says a few words, and then checks out. You then recognize this woman as one of your asshole brother's "female friends!" She was recently released from prison, and is quite an expert on making "shanks" Rumors have it that she once shanked her cell mate out of a fit of rage! You get those horrible thoughts out of your head as you pay for the groceries! After you unload all of the groceries back at home, you and your girlfriend head back out to go get Mexican at an El Paso restaurant!
El Paso Mexican Restaurant Sign

As you eat your food, a couple of workers would come up and ask about your brother Ross, saying he hasn't been back at the restaurant for quite some time. You didn't recognize one of them, but the other guy you think was someone your brother dated at one point. You told them that your brother is just a busy man and he will come back soon! You and your girlfriend would be leaving the Mexican restaurant when your stomach started to cramp. You think, "Oh God, NOT AGAIN!" as you grab onto it like a roller coaster handle. Halfway, you try with all of your might, but you couldn't hold it in any longer and let a fart yourself! Just after it slipped out of your humongous rear, your girlfriend goes savage and kicks you out of the SUV and onto the front yard of your house!

While airing out the SUV of the "crop dusting," you decided to check in on your asshole brother and see he is seeing that new Avatar movie with that dorky friend of his!


You couldn't believe this! HE IS SUPPOSE TO BE HELPING OUT WITH THE FESTIVITIES!!! Your girlfriend finishes up airing out the SUV and you two, once again, head out to the new movie theater. When you arrive, you notice that there is quite a line and you thought, "Oh shit, not again! This is just like when the new Black Panther movie came out!" You two would quickly find a parking spot and start to head in. After standing in line for a good 30 minutes, you see some Indian family buy up the last tickets to see the new Avatar movie! You couldn't believe it, THOSE TERRORISTS OUTWITTED YOU AGAIN!!! You plead with the ticket lady to just let you in regardless, but she tells you no. You then attempt to cause a stink, but security quickly came out and escorted you and your girlfriend off of the property! As you two leave the parking lot, you were quite sure you were going to burst out into flames at any moment because of how hot your blood is boiling! Your girlfriend notices this and says, "Want to play on Fortnite again?" You say yes in a defeated tone!

As soon as the SUV gets parked and you two go inside, you both immediately started cracking open the 'white claw' beer and lighting up weed, because you are about to do some gaming on Fortnite again! Things would be going smooth as silk for a few hours...until you hear pounding on the front door again. You look through your 'RING' camera and see that it was your girlfriend's mother, and she looks both agitated and concerned about something. You think it's probably no big deal and go to the front door as your girlfriend keeps gaming and filling the room with smoke! You open the front door and ask her what is wrong and she says, "I have been talking with this couple on Facebook and um...they showed me some...pictures...done during a Welfare check...I got questions that need answers." At this moment, you knew exactly who she is talking about! IT WAS THE SAME DAMN COUPLE THAT CALLED IN A WELFARE CHECK ON YOUR ASS NOT ONCE, BUT TWICE! You ask how the Hell did they find you and apparently, they saw her in one of your posts and began bombarding her with messages and pictures. She then asks about the Welfare checks and you told her those are nothing! She then shows you the pictures. The first few was when the house had dog shit and dirty clothes covering the ground, as well as big heaps of trash blocking the doors and hallways! The next picture was of when your girlfriend was hoarding some toys for the kids! You tell her that the situations have been resolved, but she is still upset over the safety of her grand kids! She then gets a whiff of the 'devil's lettuce' and storms into the main room where your girlfriend is and immediately goes on another tirade! She and your girlfriend yell at each other, back and forth, because her mother is worried that her grand kids could be growing up with their brains and mind getting messed up from 'second-hand highs' from all of the smoke. She then asks what will happen in the future when their children are old enough to go to school and they get a call from a teacher saying they smell pot on the children's clothes? WHAT THEN?!? You and your girlfriend then blow gaskets and tell her about all of the 'devil people' at the international movie theater that has been making their lives a living Hell ever since Ross set foot over there. Her mother than laughs before rolling her eyes and says, "Whatever, you both need help!" Your girlfriend then says, "Whatever, GTFO BITCH!" Her mother than gets offended and yell, "In that case, DON'T COME FUCKING CRYING TO ME THE NEXT TIME ANOTHER WELFARE CHECK IS DONE, OR GOD FORBID, CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES TAKES THEM AS WELL!" She says and slams the door after storming out! You then guzzle down half a case of the 'white claw' beer before you start to relax again and resume gaming with your girlfriend...
© Copyright 2022 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042109